Developer Support Associate at Auth0
Buenos Aires, AR
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The Developer Support Associate will work closely with our customers to provide operative support, operational maintenance, and support services. This is a junior position within the global Support Team, but with huge potential for growth into Developer Support Engineer, or other roles within Auth0.
Typical duties will include billing questions, operational requests, first responses, and categorizing resolved support tickets. This position is an integral part of Auth0's long-term relationship with its global customers, and the efforts put forth by this individual will directly impact the long-term success of the relationship. In order to succeed in this team, this individual must have the passion and energy to work in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment.
- Support and maintain customers who have implemented the Auth0 SaaS solution, resolving some technical, and all non-technical customer issues in a timely fashion and in line with Auth0’s SLAs.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Work as part of our extended support team in a startup atmosphere, doing whatever it takes to exceed customer expectations.
- Collaborate with other departments in the company to achieve customer satisfaction.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong Written and Spoken English and Spanish
- Ability to quickly context-switch between multiple complex work streams.
- Instinctive ability to subdivide problems into basic components in order to efficiently pinpoint root cause of issues.
- Customer-obsessed attitude — a customer advocate, always going the extra mile.
- Team player with solid communication skills.
- Proactivity — identify opportunities and take preemptive action against potential problems.
- Continuous growth — permanently look for areas of improvement, make plans on how to improve them, and execute those plans.
- Technical Domain Focus:Knowledge of software development fundamentals and common architectures.
- There is a requirement to join a rotation for weekend shifts, in order to ensure we can deliver outstanding service, 24x7.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.