Associate Solutions Architect at Auth0
Remote / North America
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Auth0 Associate Solution Architects are the premier customer-facing role acting as an advisor, subject-matter expert, and delivery partner for our customers and partners. As an associate solution architect focusing on solution implementation, you’ll be responsible for guiding our customers from concept through to go-live and beyond. You will be directly responsible for technical solutions related to customer Identity and Access Management and be accountable to both the customer and Auth0.
Solutions Architects at Auth0 are passionate technologists who are up-to-date on the latest cloud and hybrid stacks, can dive into code, and love nothing more than applying their skills and Auth0 to a customer challenge.
Preference to West Coast locations within US and Canada.
- Be the Auth0 subject-matter expert and go-to resource for delivering Auth0 integrated solutions and Auth0 implementation best practices.
- Work with customers to understand their solution goals and desired outcomes and align those with Auth0 capabilities.
- In collaboration with customers, architect solutions that align with industry and Auth0 best practices and address customer goals.
- Conduct architectural and code reviews of Auth0 integrated solutions for customers and partners alike.
- You will be the voice of the customer and Auth0 solution expert when collaborating with Auth0 internal Product, Security, and Engineering teams.
- In collaboration with the other members of the Auth0 Professional Services team, build reusable assets and materials that enable the Auth0 Community.
Requirements - Education & Professional Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering discipline. A Master’s Degree is preferred.
- If you have previous experience as a Software Engineer, Software Architect or a Consultant, that's a plus!
- Preferred hands-on experience implementing solutions that integrate identity and access management.
- If you have experience with authentication protocols such as OAuth2, OpenID Connect, or SAML is considered a plus!
- Preferred understanding of core security concerns within a typical application, e.g., password hashing, SSL/TLS, encryption at rest, XSS, CSRF is preferred.
Requirements - Solution Architecture & Development Experience:
- Self-motivation and an ability to execute independently.
- Strong time management skills & ability to work in a remote setting with remote co-workers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Up to 30% travel may be required.
- #US; #CA;
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.