Sr. Engineer - Quality at Auth0
Remote / Spain
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Auth0's Quality team is composed by software engineers who are passionate about software quality at speed. The team builds and maintains the frameworks used to test and release Auth0. As an engineer on the Quality team you will shape a culture of quality at speed, giving engineering teams the tools and best practices to build and ship high-quality products.
Today we use Node.js for most of our code, so familiarity with it is a big plus.
We are looking for curious, engaging and passionate engineers that will help us build an innovative team with a strong focus on continuously improving.
- Design and implement automated build, test, and release processes.
- Define and continuously improve testing strategies.
- Drive adoption of tools, frameworks, and best practices for testability and code quality.
- Create and maintain test automation frameworks and tests.
- Support users of tools and frameworks used for testing.
- Assist project teams determining whether a given component or feature is ready for release.
- Define the approach and infrastructure needed for functional and performance testing.
You might work on:
- Open source tools, CLIs, and frameworks.
- Writing blog posts about the cool stuff we are doing.
- Collaborating on tests and testability for each service.
- Analyzing support cases and production issues to find new ways of catching problems before release.
- Collecting metrics and building dashboards that help foster a culture of quality.
- Building and supporting the tools and infrastructure used to verify and ship changes every day.
- Experience with: continuous delivery, service-oriented architecture, cloud platform environments.
- Demonstrated skill with one or more of the following: test automation, performance testing, tool or framework design, refactoring, debugging.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfort working in a globally distributed environment with a remote workforce.
- Live in Spain.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.