Solutions Engineer - Partners at Auth0
Remote / Europe
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Auth0 continues to grow and so does the volume and complexity of the needs of our prospective customers. Security and identity management are now core concerns of every business. As a result we are continuing to build a dedicated pre-sales engineering team that requires Partner focused Solutions Engineers working alongside Auth0 Partner Managers.
The Partner Solutions Engineer is responsible for the pre-sales enablement of partners and supporting the growth of the Auth0 Partner program. This role is responsible for managing technical partner activities working closely with Auth0 Partner Managers, developing technical business plans for partnerships including identifying, testing, and bringing to market solution offerings based on Auth0. Content creation and sharing information with partners in the field is a key component of this role.
- Deliver interactive presentations and product demos to all levels of partner organizations - from practitioner to C-level.
- Lead technical sessions with prospective partners in order to understand their business and position where Auth0 adds differentiating business and technical value for their clients.
- Engage with various partner personas including software engineering, operations, and business stakeholders.
- Whiteboard Auth0 solutions with partners for their customer architectures.
- Maintain a deep technical understanding of the Auth0 product line and the underlying technologies and protocols.
- Maintain a broad-level of knowledge of industry trends (e.g., self study, research, online courses), partner and channel trends, and how Auth0 can deliver value.
- Support marketing events and partner events evangelizing Auth0 as a presenter, attendee, or technical booth staff.
- Help develop partner collateral in cooperation with Sales, Marketing, and Product Management.
- Create and contribute pre-sales enablement material and execute training sessions as needed to assigned partners.
- Develop and deliver partner demos for various use casesDistill and communicate customer and partner needs and submit feedback to Product Management, Marketing and Sales.
- Complete technical solution sections of partner related RFI/RFPs.
- Track activities in SFDCWork from home with up to 50% travel to partners/prospects site as needed
- Experience with VARs, SIs, GSIs, VADs, and Cloud Provider partners
- A love for our primary customer profile: the software developer and architect.
- 2+ years of technical sales, preferably with broad experience and responsibilities.
- 2+ years of technical sales experience working with partners.
- An ability to quickly communicate complex ideas around a technical topic, utilizing various mediums (whiteboard, diagrams, video conference calls, etc.)
- Strong presentation skills and confident engaging with experienced and highly skilled audiences.
- Expert in building partner relationships, listening and managing time.
- Must be a self-starter, with both the ability to work independently and in a team.
- A strong technical background in Information Technology Security.
- Experience with SaaS and Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure).
- Experience with a popular frontend stack (eg. react, angular).
- Experience with at least one standard network security protocol (e.g., OAuth2, SAML, LDAP).
- An understanding of core security concerns within a typical application (password hashing, SSL/TLS, encryption at rest, XSS, XSRF).
- Solid experience with HTTP, with both HTML apps as well as REST services. This includes the ability to use the dev tools in a browser to explain HTTP traffic and an HTTP client (such as curl or Postman) to interact with an HTTP service.
- Understanding of SaaS business models ideally with working experience on SaaS platforms.
- Knowledge around the Auth0 platform and competitor product offerings would be an advantage.
- #UK; #DE; #FR; #ES
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.