Solutions Engineer at Auth0
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Auth0 continues to grow and so does the volume and complexity of the needs of our prospective customers. Security and identity management are now core concerns of every business. As a result we are building a dedicated pre-sales engineering team in Japan that will be the primary technical resource for all of our account executives. We will help engage the prospect where they have the greatest need and then fill that need through education and guidance to the best solution.
- Deliver interactive presentations and product demos
- Lead Q&A sessions to prospective customers in order to understand their requirements
- Present to all levels of the organization - from practitioner to C-level
- Engage with multiple business units including software engineering, operations, product management and business stakeholders
- Provide Auth0 solutions with customer architectures
- Execute well defined, outcome focused Proof of Concept for prospects
- Maintain a broad and deep technical understanding of the Auth0 product line and the underlying technologies and protocols
- Stay up to date on industry trends through self study, research, online courses.Proactive engagement in local and regional events evangelizing Auth0 as a presenter and attendee.
- 3+yrs experience in a customer-facing role such as consulting or support, sales engineering specific is highly advantageous
- Passion for our primary customer profile: the software developer and architect
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to quickly communicate complex technical ideas, ideally on the fly at a whiteboard
- Expert in relationship building and management
- A desire to engage with the larger community by contributing to open source projects and participating in local events
- Technical skills:
- At least one backend stack (eg. node.js, Java, .NET)
- At least one frontend stack (eg. react, angular)
- Exposure to cloud platforms (eg. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Language skills:
- Fluent level Japanese: Ability to use Japanese in a client facing role
- Business level English: Ability to interact with a global team
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.