Software Engineer, Insights at Auth0
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
On the Operator Experience team, we focus on making it easier for security professionals, developers, and systems engineers to quickly gain insight about their Auth0 implementation. We process hundreds of millions of tenant logs each day and send them back to our customers in a way they can use for alerting, analytics, and to better understand traffic patterns or usage of their subscription. You would help us grow our offering to the next level and begin launching new initiatives to help our customers evolve their businesses.
- Collaborate across teams to solve technical and non-technical challenges.
- Create new, and improve existing, features from end-to-end for our customers.
- Solve challenging problems in a high-scale environment.
- Implement REST API's, data streaming services, and complex processing pipelines.
- Work primarily with TypeScript, NodeJS, and PostgreSQL.
- Be a part of the team's on-call rotations.
- Debug and resolve production issues and implement fixes for them.
- Understand our customers and how we can best serve them.
You'd be an excellent fit if you:
- Have a passion for learning.
- Are comfortable designing and implementing both internal and customer-facing API's.
- Have experience leading initiatives all the way from discovery to delivery.
- Are comfortable designing, writing, and operating full-stack applications with a strong focus on backend development.
- Have a working knowledge of PostgreSQL or other relational databases.
- Have the ability to be self-directed and be effective working independently, yet feel equally comfortable contributing in a team environment.
- Lived in Canada or Argentina.
It is helpful, but not required, if you have experience:
- Being part of distributed teams and work environments.
- Have spent a lot of time with PostgreSQL.
- #CA; #AR;
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.