Senior Product Manager, New Initiatives at Auth0
Remote / North America
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Our extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures billions of logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based on our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team!
We are hiring for a new role in our Product organization to spearhead the discovery, analysis, and prioritization of new/emerging initiatives. Working closely with our Office of the CTO and a team of research-oriented engineers, you will determine how Auth0 will invest in new initiatives to enhance the Auth0 platform and expand our product offerings.
This is a high-impact role that requires you to understand the technical aspects of identity management, access management, governance, and how to determine whether a novel idea has sufficient merit and business upside to warrant sustained investment as a product initiative. You will use every bit of your curiosity, tenacity, and intellect to shape and promote innovative features and capabilities.
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have 5+ years experience in a technical/product background in identity and access management (IAM) and/or adjacent areas including customer identity and access management (CIAM), privileged access management (PAM), user/customer privacy, or distributed identity management.
- Can generate new product vision aligned with broader company strategy to identify new product opportunities.
- Exhibit a learning mindset with experience conducting research to analyze market trends and customer needs, testing hypotheses, running experiments, and subsequently iterating, evolving, or promoting new product concepts.
- Have a degree of technical fluency that allows you to engage with and understand the needs of engineering, IT, security, and compliance professionals.
- Exhibit excellent communication skills and are comfortable working with stakeholders at all organizational levels.
- Are self-motivated and have experience working remotely.
- Can travel domestically or internationally when required (15% or less).
- You can learn more about our hiring process here.
- #US; #CA;
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.