Senior Partner Manager at Auth0
Remote / Australia
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
As a partner sales (channel) manager for APAC, you will own and develop relationships with key Auth0 partners e.g. system integrators, cloud platforms, and identity industry VARs/Consulting firms. You will be a strategic thinker with a focus on driving new revenue and market awareness with and through partners.
In this role, you will take ownership of shaping the partner ecosystem in your territory through the recruitment and management of key partners. You will be responsible for the overall success of new & assigned partnerships including partner enablement and developing sales opportunities. You will manage and grow our partner revenue objectives within an assigned geographic territory or named partners.
How you will create impact:
- Identify, recruit and operationalise new partner organisations to help expand in direct sales reach within an assigned territory
- Build a regional partner business plan with quantifiable goals and milestones to achieve partner-sourced and influenced sales goals
- Drive assigned partners to mutually-developed business and revenue targets
- Work with field marketing and sales teams to create new sales opportunities through demand generation initiatives and campaigns with partners
- Manage regular business reviews between Auth0 and partners
- Facilitate successful collaboration with Auth0 sales reps on partner opportunities and delivering on a shared “Partner Originated" pipeline and revenue targets through partners
- Maintain and report on accurate partner activity and forecast in SFDC
Is this role for you?
- Minimum 8+ years in enterprise software sales and partner development combined
- Prefer 2+ years of experience selling enterprise software and 6+ years of experience developing a partner ecosystem
- Demonstrable ability to understand, develop and navigate complex sales cycles involving a variety of stakeholders
- Direct experience creating and executing partner business plans with both global and regional partners
- Experience working with and developing revenue generating relationships with AWS and the AWS Ecosystem essential
- Experience with partners in India, South East Asia a plusExperience in the creation of complex joint solution offerings with partners
- Experience working in a high-growth environment and acting as the partner advocate internally is highly desirable
- Experience in Identity or cloud ecosystem consultancies will be a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel 40% of the time.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.