Senior Manager, Demand Generation, EMEA at Auth0
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The Auth0 Marketing Team is looking for a creative and collaborative Senior Manager, Demand Generation Marketing - EMEA to lead a team of regional direct and partner marketers in defining, building and executing the marketing plan to generate pipeline growth in our EMEA region.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter who maintains a balance between setting a strategic vision for marketing that will support the regions and executing at a high quality and rapid pace. You should have experience developing marketing strategies that cater to the unique needs of the EMEA subregions -- DACH, Northern and Southern Europe, and UKI, preferably in a B2B SaaS / developer centric enterprise company. A strong focus on analytics, measurement and ROI are crucial. If you have a bias for action and are comfortable rolling up your sleeves to make things happen, this could be the role for you!
This role reports into the Director for International Demand Generation Marketing and will be home based until we can return to our office in London (South Bank District) COVID permitting.
What You Will Do:
- Lead the regional and partner marketing functions for our EMEA region, working closely with our EMEA Sales leadership on the strategy and execution of marketing programs to achieve our pipeline objectives.
- Collaborate with the Digital, Growth, Product, Brand, ABM, Global Communications, and Developer Marketing teams to plan and execute regional demand programs that reflect local requirements.
- Build and execute on a calendar of EMEA field events to generate and advance sales opportunities.
- Work with our account management and customer success teams to drive the successful execution of our EMEA customer expansion marketing efforts.
- Manage the EMEA marketing budget and ensuring all regional programs are supported with consistent reporting and marketing metrics.
What You Will Bring:
- 6-9 years professional work experience in B2B marketing, preferably in the SaaS or enterprise software markets.
- Proven experience in building pipeline for EMEA sales organizations.
- Consistent track record of driving full funnel, multi-channel marketing programs as well as strategic and broad-based customer expansion programs.
- Comfortable taking measurable risks, predicting outcomes, and analyzing results for continuous improvement.
- Proficient user of sales and marketing automation tools (Salesforce, Marketo, and similar tools).
- Ability to ensure large, complex marketing programs drive to outcomes.
- Proven track record of building, managing and developing high performing teams.
- Deep expertise in data analysis to influence critical business decisions.
- Strong communications and presentation skills for all levels of the organization.
- Appreciation of foreign markets and ability to adapt campaigns to meet foreign language requirements.
- Multilingual a plus (ideally German).
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.