Project Coordinator at Auth0
Buenos Aires, AR
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
We are looking for a Program Coordinator to work with our global Customer Success team. As a Program Coordinator in Customer Success, you will work closely with and support the Customer Success Program Management team in building and executing programs that deliver scale and consistency in our Customer Success organization and enhanced experiences for Auth0 customers.
- Solution Architect Project Allocation and Scheduling
- Project Backlog Management
- Coordinate and schedule customer requirements with the internal teams as well as the customer
- Facilitate the discovery process, estimate work efforts, define milestones and manage resources
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and thoroughly understand their business processes and challenges
- Manage high-paced projects through collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Track progress, resolve dependencies, evaluate risks and communicate status to the leadership team and project stakeholders
- Working very closely with the Customer Success organization in Auth0, as well as PSaaS Engineering and Operations teams
- Ensure internal documentation and data captured correctly in internal systems
- Coordinate meetings between customers, and internal resources, to progress the implementation
- Track key implementation milestones, escalating to customers/internal stakeholders when not achieved
- Drive escalations for customers
Skills and Abilities:
- 3+ years of experience working with many projects/customers at once with competing priorities
- Customer-facing project coordinator/administrator experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish credibility with technical and non-technical stakeholders including executive staff
- Focus on execution and delivery in a data-informed environment
- Can add value to a conversation even when you are not familiar with the entire context
- Enjoy working with senior-level stakeholders in an iterative development environment
- Comfortable with situations that are ambiguous and experience driving outcomes
- Computer science and cloud technology background is a plus
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.