Partner Account Manager at Auth0
Remote / North America
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
As a Partner Account Manager, you love to drive revenue but are passionate about building long term repeatable relationships. At Auth0, the Partner Manager will be a critical piece to developing relationships with our partners. Reporting into our growing Global Business Development and Channels, you’ll take part in developing the tools, methods, and techniques necessary to extend the reach of our sales organization by evaluating new partners, on-boarding those partners and driving field relationships with opportunistic partners, directly impacting our revenue growth - a great way to start a career in Business Development and Alliances.
Areas of responsibility will include:
- Achieve quota by driving net new Partner opportunities and assisting throughout the sales cycle to deal closure
- Manage the Auth0 partner program for small to mid-tier partners including evaluating new/potential partners, contracting and enabling partners
- Developing field relationships turning contacts into true Auth0 Champions, helping our teams reach more and bigger customers globally
- Managing partner’s field requests for technology support, collaborative sales efforts, presentations, marketing activities, and trainings
- Facilitate account mapping and opportunity generation sessions between Auth0 and the partner sales/field technical organizations
- Channeling opportunities to right Auth0 field teams (or other functions) and oversee / track the progress of these opportunities to closure.
- You’ll be responsible for removing the friction in the partner field, making Auth0 the easiest in the industry with whom to do business.
- Working with marketing, develop and deliver partner marketing programs that drive net new business to Auth0 (email, phone, and programs)
- Assist in the development and delivery of scalable Sales, Technical, and Process training to ensure Partners are well equipped to effectively market, position, and sell Auth0 products.
- Maintain and report accurate partner activity and forecasts in SFDC
Top candidates for this role will have:
- 2+ years inside sales experience; business development or alliances experience a plus
- Strong written, oral communications, and interpersonal skills.
- Fun and great energy, initiative, and the willingness to “jump in”.
- Strong technical aptitude with background in Cloud, IaaS, PaaS, or SaaS
- Experience working with regional Value Added Resellers is a plus
- Understanding of the Identity Security space is a plus
- Spanish / Portuguese language skills is a plus
- A passion for working in a fast paced, driven, start-up environment
- High capacity for rapid learning A related college degree or additional equivalent experience
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.