Mid Market Account Executive at Auth0
Bellevue, WA, US
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Auth0 is loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. More than 500.000 unique users visit Auth0.com each month due to our compelling content and the functionality of our identity platform. Our mission is to simplify developers' lives, improve security, and reduce identity TCO for our enterprise customers, by making identity simple, secure and extensible. We strive to maintain a welcoming and inclusive culture built on the principle of "No B.A.P." (No BS, No A-holes, No Politics).
The Mid Market Account Executive acquires new accounts through direct sales of the companies core identity-as-a-service solution within companies with between 100-999 employees. This individual will be the lead point of contact for all customer interactions and related decisions. The role requires qualification skills, ability to manage the sales process to close, including technical assessment, and expert negotiation skills.
- Close business through proper solution assessment and management of customer interaction including technical assessment.
- Properly forecast monthly and quarterly revenue through attention to opportunity pipeline.
- Qualify inbound opportunities and prospect for new accounts.
- Create win-win sales proposals matching our subscribers' use cases.
- Manage sales steps through CRM and other systems.
Skills and Abilities:
- 3 years of SaaS sales experience carrying a quota AND hitting (or exceeding!) your number within the Mid Market.
- Excellent listening skills and engaging personality.
- Strong negotiation skills with win-win mindset.
- Impeccable track record of quota attainment.
- Solid organization capabilities to manage multiple opportunities and customer requests
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.