Marketing Automation Manager at Auth0
Remote / North America
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Auth0 is looking for a Marketing Automation Manager to join our Marketing Team full time. You’ll have the opportunity to make a big impact with a company that is in high growth mode. Bring your Marketo expertise, marketing automation and campaign execution experience to become a key part of our marketing operations. This is an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level and learn a ton along the way.
This role will be based out of Bellevue, WA or from a home office anywhere in the US or Canada.
What You Will Do:
- Lead and mentor more junior members of the team and assist in the distribution of workload on the larger team.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the Marketing Automation Team and expertly communicate complex information and concepts within the space.
- Lead and manage process improvement initiatives within the team.
- Proactively improve nurture strategy and tactics for operations excellence and ROI.
- Manage cross functional relationships with other teams to deliver operational needs within defined SLAs.
- Responsible for daily hands-on work including email builds/sends, landing pages, dynamic content, A/B tests, list imports, and database management.
- Set up, test, maintain, and report on recurring and triggered campaignsImprove initiatives around lead targeting, A/B testing, and deliverability.
- Understand the framework of campaigns, lead routing, list uploads, and data management between sales and marketing systems.
- Assume ownership of tactical campaign execution in Marketo.
- Operate autonomously with a high level of quality and integrity.
What You Will Bring:
- Eight plus years of marketing experience in a similar role.
- Five plus years of experience as a Marketo power user.
- Marketo certification highly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including working with global teams and time zones.
- Align and resonate with Auth0 values.
- Impeccable follow up skills with a remote, globally distributed team.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce as an integrated CRM platform.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Highly organized and detail orientedAbility to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Quick learner with a problem-solving mindsetSelf-motivated, transparent, and proactive.
- #US; #CA
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.