Human Resources Business Partner, 3-5 yrs experience at Auth0
Remote / United States of America
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
HR Business Partner for Product Delivery
The HR Business Partner for Product Delivery will play an important role in implementing people related HR programs, processes, and strategies designed to maintain and enhance Auth0’s unique culture and support the company’s continued worldwide growth. This HR Business Partner role will primarily focus on enabling managers and senior managers in the Product Delivery organization by helping them to solve organizational challenges through integrated people-oriented solutions. Our ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas: talent management, employee and manager coaching, HR program and process implementation, learning and development, compensation and recognition, employee engagement, and employee relations.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to managers and senior managers in Product Delivery on people-related and organizational issues.
- Analyze trends and metrics, anticipate people-related needs and deliver value-added service to managers and employees.
- Implement people related programs throughout the year in collaboration with various partner teams.
- Assist managers with effective talent management consistent with Auth0’s culture and values, and help develop and implement strategic talent plans.
- Deliver HR solutions that drive company and individual performance to achieve Auth0’s initiatives in a way that is reflective of our unique culture, values and mission.
- Work on critical projects that impact employee experience, growth and retention.
- Support and contribute to changes in processes and practices that will allow for greater scalability and increase employee self-service capabilities.
- Support activities designed to reinforce Auth0’s culture and values.
- Provide employees appropriate support and guidance as needed.
An Ideal Candidate Profile Will Have:
- 3 - 5 years of HRBP / HR Generalist experience.
- At least 2 years of HRBP experience managing core HR processes, programs supporting employees and managers in global companies.
- Recent industry experience in a technology or other fast paced high growth company.
- Recent Global HR experience.
- Previous work supporting a remote friendly workforce
- Must have a solid understanding of HR employment-related laws/regulations.Functional HR expertise in the following areas: talent management, employee and manager coaching, HR program and process implementation, learning and development, compensation and recognition, employee engagement, and employee relations.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced environment, ability to work within constraints as well as to challenge the status quo.
- Effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with senior leaders and a complex set of stakeholders to drive organizational change.
- Time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Outstanding problem solving, judgment, and critical thinking skills with strong detail orientation.
- Goal-oriented, proactive self-starter with ability to work independently and approach challenges with a high degree of adaptability.
- High degree of personal and professional integrity with ability to work with confidential information.
Your Education Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field or equivalent HR experience may be substituted.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.