Join us as we enable the third wave of computing in the data center using FPGAs!
Megh was founded in 2017 by Intel veterans who pioneered the adoption of FPGAs in data center. We’re based in Hillsboro (just outside of Portland), Oregon, and have development offices in Bangalore, India. We offer a fast-paced, exciting work environment with competitive salaries and benefits. We won the Technology Association of Oregon’s (TAO) 2019 Technology Company of the Year award in their pre-revenue category. We have taken the promise of heterogeneous computing with CPU and FPGA platforms from concept to production, delivering a solution that accelerates real-time analytics using FPGA accelerators in the public, private, and edge cloud.
Megh provides a platform for accelerating real-time analytics using Spark Streaming and other frameworks. We enable seamless acceleration of applications that process streams with machine learning and deep learning algorithms, extracting value from data as it is moving. Our solution supports both inline processing and offloading of ML/DL libraries with FPGAs.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.
This position is located in Bangalore, India.
As a Full Stack Developer you’ll contribute to end-to-end Web development, focusing on developing a GUI that renders multiple live video streams, performs analytics, and stores analytics results in a database.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop an end-to-end Web GUI
- GUI design and development for rendering multiple live video streams, storing analytics results in a database
- Performance analysis, development of a benchmarking harness, adding test suites and workloads to the harness, performance monitoring, projections, and benchmarking, and code analysis and optimizations
- Handling browser compatibility, accessibility, performance, scaling, testing, UI testing, DNS, traffic management, load balancing, and other full-stack Web development functions
- Participating in code and design reviews, and architectural discussions
- Work with software architects to design and implement applications and SW infrastructure that is simple and clear, and with an eye to future maintenance
Qualifications and experience
The following qualifications are required:
- BS/MS with 4-8 years relevant experience
- Degree program in CS, CE, EE, or similar technical field
- Understanding of image and video formats
- Clear understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to define and execute tasks with limited direction
The following qualifications are highly desirable:
- Familiarity with design patterns
- Understanding of container and virtualization technologies
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and ability to think on your feet