Logistics Manager at ESS
Wilsonville, OR, US
We are looking for a motivated and versatile Logistics Manager to join our team. Our current program scope involves the design, development, installation, evaluation, and documentation of large-scale battery systems.
- Develop metrics and analyze transportation/freight data to drive best-in-class service and cost.
- Initiate, evaluate, and implement freight cost savings programs.
- Create and implement policies and procedures for inbound/outbound freight program.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Legally authorized, U.S. Citizenship or permanent residency.
- Must be able to wear Personal Protection Equipment according to OSHA rules and regulations.
- Must be willing to submit to a Background Check and a Drug Test according to the BOLI rules and Regulations.
- Working knowledge of international import/export regulations.
- US Customs license preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of assigned geographic regions.
- Knowledge of ISO a plus.
- Ability to plan and organize workload under limited supervision.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Transportation, Logistics, or Business Administration preferred, but not required.
30 days ago
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer's application process.