Our NetSuite Administrator is responsible for maintaining the integrity of all data for business conducted within the Netsuite ERP/CRM, by overseeing the operation and maintenance of the system.
This role will actively participate in the implementation of the new system, and will become the "go-to" resource to support the ongoing maintenance of, and improvements to, the NetSuite application.
The ideal candidate will have a background in NetSuite ERP and CRM, including a deep understanding of its financial modules, processes and advanced reporting capabilities. They will be expected to possess strong influence and communication skills to collaborate with and support our Sales, Operations, Product and Customer Success teams. This role will drive projects that align with the organization’s business requirements, including but not limited to, system efficiency, automation improvements, regulatory compliance, and effectiveness.
- Manage NetSuite Infrastructure with emphasis on data integrity, performance, security and scalability
- Maintain the NetSuite application and other related business applications, providing front line support for all internal users
- Build, document, and maintain proper system permissions access for all roles
- Design, test, implement, and maintain configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet business needs
- Provide solutions engineering, recommending process improvements and implementing enhancements to NetSuite and its related ecosystem
- Create, maintain, and ensure supporting documentation is up to date with all policies, processes, automations, and operating procedures
- Provide internal, ongoing system/technical support and training to NetSuite users, while consistently working toward best practices and process improvements.
- Monitor and maintain the health of the platform, including system performance, scheduled jobs, and integrations.
- Provide quality and timely communication regarding system status
- Review upgrades to evaluate impact on processes, configurations and customization, and proactively communicate changes resulting from Netsuite updates.
- Collaboratively design and automate interfaces between NetSuite and other key business systems
- Assist in the development of advanced business intelligence and analytics reporting, including analytics on sales centric data set and reporting requirements
- Analyze complex problems and assess how NetSuite can be utilized to solve them.
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered on the NetSuite platform
- Other functions as needed
- 3+ years of hands-on implementation, maintenance, and support experience with NetSuite ERP
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Financial and Operations tasks, along with knowledge of financial and operational reporting
- SuiteFoundation Certification and NetSuite Administrator Certification preferred
- CRM experience and multichannel sales experience preferred
- Thorough understanding of NetSuite modules - including common industry standard business practices as related to Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing); CRM (Opportunity, Proposal, Sales Orders, Forecasting, Territory Management and Quotas); Inventory Management (Purchasing and Fulfilment); and Support (Case Management)
- Extensive experience in building saved search/report
- Working knowledge of CSV imports, user provisioning, defining roles/permissions, analytics, SuiteScript, email scheduling and workflow
- Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint hands-on experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal mentorship
- Ability to partner closely with internal and multi-functional teams
- High level of professionalism/integrity (ethical, honest, accountable & respectful)
- Highly dependable, enthusiastic, and self-motivated
- High level of organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting, MIS, or IT Business/Computer Science preferred, or a combination of education and hands-on experience
This is a very exciting period of growth for our team. We appreciate you taking the time to carefully read through this ad. Our vision is to bring peace into the lives of our customers through advanced technology and excellent service. If you would like to join us in this role, please send along a resume and cover letter of how you meet the qualifications above and why you’re interested. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, 401k with match and a stock options plan.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and feel it makes our teams stronger, so if you meet the qualifications for this role please feel free to apply.