We're making healthy happen faster! Bright.md helps primary care providers deliver remarkably efficient, high quality, delightful asynchronous virtual care, improving provider efficiency by as much as 90%, increasing care quality by 2x, and delighting patients and providers with a new experience of care.
Much more than “telehealth,” we build products that bridge the communication gap between patients and providers, automating the remote care delivery process for clinicians at major health systems. This unique approach means that we enable a 10x reduction in cost and provider time, markedly better clinical outcomes, and major improvements in patient and provider satisfaction.
The Bright.md Account Executive (AE) is responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned sales quotas on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis and building new revenue streams through the expansion and growth of the business relationships with new clients and partners. This includes working with prospects and/or partners to understand their strategic vision, objectives, and key business/technical needs while aligning our services and solutions to those needs.
The AE must navigate cross-functionally within multiple organizational levels and gain access to line-of-business, legal, medical, and technology decision-makers and influencers. Closed contracts must result in profitable revenue generation for Bright.md offerings.
Reporting to our Vice President of Sales, you will enjoy the thrill of closing sales in a robust market and work with marketing to build targeted campaigns to support conversion and achieve quota.
This position is remote and full-time.
- Effectively educate the value of Bright.md solutions to prospect decision-makers, including 'C-level' business executives, medical professionals, technical staff, legal, security, and operations personnel. Demonstrate the ability of Bright.md’s solutions to the customer business needs; develop convincing ROI scenarios.
- Responsible for exceeding assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas through new customer acquisition.
- Responsible for building and then maintaining a legitimate and diverse pipeline of 4x-5x vs. quota.
- Partnering with Finance, you are responsible for accurate forecasting.
- Partner with Marketing to create targeted and multi-faceted campaigns to generate opportunities. You are expected to prospect vigorously and methodically for new business.
- You own the sales process from opportunity pipeline to close and handoff to our Customer Success team, effectively using the resources of Bright.md when necessary.
- Work directly with Customer Success to ensure implementation details of contracts and smooth transitions of your customers to a Customer Success Manager.
- Establish a proactive cadence to follow up on opportunities and leads. Become systematic in following up with a diverse set of new accounts.
- Maintain accurate records of all activities in Bright.md’s Salesforce.com system with timely and accurate forecasts.
- Continue to hone your Bright.md technical knowledge and our market’s ecosystem to be a credible consultant to our prospects and clients.
Travel as required (and possible) to close new-name business.
- Track record of consistent quota achievement selling enterprise healthcare software in a complex sale, including VP’s and CXO’s.
- Proven ability to build and present a business case to key stakeholders
- Process discipline coupled with a persistent work ethic
- Proven ability to effectively negotiate contracts with sophisticated customers
- Exceptional communication/presentation skills
- History of taking complete ownership and accountability of your business and results.
Asset if you have
- Previous successful experience working in a startup/growth company
- An established network of Healthcare contacts
How to Apply
Please submit your resume online with a cover letter stating: 1) Why you think you’re a good fit for this role, and 2) A summary of how you meet each of our qualifications (including the “nice to haves”). The best way to do this is to copy/paste the requirements bullets and put a brief answer after summarizing your relevant experience. Thank you for your interest in Bright.md!
At Bright.md, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, Unlimited PTO, 401k, paid holidays, parental leave, and equity compensation.
A bright idea can come from anyone. The more diversity we have in our team, the more unique perspectives and bright ideas we share. At Bright.md we are driven by the value of excellence. In healthcare, excellence means everyone deserves the best care, regardless of their race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or criminal history. We embrace employees and candidates from these underrepresented groups to help make this vision a reality.