We're making healthy happen faster! Bright.md helps primary care providers deliver remarkably efficient, high-quality, delightful asynchronous virtual care, improving provider efficiency by as much as 90%, increasing care quality by 2x, and delighting patients and providers with a new experience of care.
Much more than “telehealth,” we build products that bridge the communication gap between patients and providers, automating the remote care delivery process for clinicians at major health systems. This unique approach means that we enable a 10x reduction in cost and provider time, markedly better clinical outcomes, and major improvements in both patient and provider satisfaction.
We are seeking a Product Specialist who will own the sales product experience. The Product Specialist will be the ambassador of the product and viewed as an expert who guides prospects, partners, and decision-makers through a high-impact experience on our platform.
This position is full-time, located at our HQ in Portland, OR, or remote within the U.S.
Bright.md is searching for a Product Specialist to demonstrate and navigate a high impact experience on our platform for prospects, partners, and decision-makers in our target market. The Product Specialist is responsible for guiding customer-facing presentations to demonstrate our solution and tie features to specific pain points communicated by our sales team.
Comfortable in front of executive medical professionals and fluent in our product, both technically and functionally, this role is central to the sales team’s success by positively moving deals forward. Our customers will trust your understanding of their environment and workflows - your experience and outlook will be a strong influence in their decision-making. The ideal candidate will have exceptional presentation and communication skills developed through experience delivering product demos for an Enterprise SaaS product.
The Product Specialist will:
- Provide exceptional product presentations (Wow Factor) to prospects, partners, and customers in all of our target markets.
- Articulate to customers how Bright.md’s software complements and integrates with, their existing digital patient engagement ecosystem”
- Be familiar with, and able to explain the technical aspects of our product in addition to the impact to the customer workflow and value proposition to their organization.
- Communicate the compelling elements of our product that solve our customers’ problems.
- Be responsible for the product component of our sales onboarding to ensure all sales executives and SDR’s achieve product certification and ongoing product training.
- Utilize consultative selling skills to probe and understand our prospect’s needs and fit with our product offerings. Communicate the compelling impact of our product to solve their problems.
- Train other internal resources to effectively understand and present the product to their audience or customer base.
- Prior track record of exceptional results in a product specialist role within healthcare software, preferably enterprise SaaS technology.
- Previous experience in a product specialist position or sales engineer role
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience in a healthcare sales environment
- Demonstrated ability to control a room and pivot when necessary
- Ability to articulate customer experiences to validate key points of product
At Bright.md, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, unlimited PTO, 401k, paid holidays, parental leave and equity compensation.
A bright idea can come from anyone. The more diversity we have in our team, the more unique perspectives and bright ideas we share. At Bright.md we are driven by the value of excellence. In healthcare, excellence means everyone deserves the best care, regardless of their race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or criminal history. We embrace employees and candidates from these underrepresented groups to help make this vision a reality.