We're making healthy happen faster! Bright.md helps primary care providers deliver remarkably efficient, high quality, delightful asynchronous virtual care, improving provider efficiency by as much as 90%, increasing care quality by 2x, and delighting patients and providers with a new experience of care.
Much more than “telehealth,” we build products that bridge the communication gap between patients and providers, automating the remote care delivery process for clinicians at major health systems. This unique approach means that we enable a 10x reduction in cost and provider time, markedly better clinical outcomes, and major improvements in both patient and provider satisfaction.
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager with demonstrable experience servicing B2B2C SaaS applications to join our Marketing team. This role will work closely with both marketing and product to successfully position and launch our solution. This position will report to the Head of Marketing.
This position is full-time, located at our HQ in Portland, OR or remote.
In this role, you will lead launch plans for new products and feature releases, positioning and messaging, market research, and sales enablement. You will help ensure our strategic and tactical activities align with product and business goals.
- Develop compelling product positioning and market-ready messaging that resonates with our target personas and differentiates us in the market. Translate complex technical topics into simple marketing concepts for diverse audiences, turning deep and raw technical information into clear, easy to consume, high impact content
- Develop and own user and buyer personas including key characteristics (i.e. firmographics, demographics, psychographics, etc.), pain points, needs, and goals. Ensure the organization is trained on personas and how to use them.
- Deeply understand the market landscape for Bright.md, and support the company in our understanding.
- Plan the launch of new products and feature releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes
- Support Sales and Customer Success teams by training them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users and developing the tools and collateral to enable their success.
- Create and deliver product-focused content to influence prospects, customers, buyers, industry specialists, research analysts, key editors in the press, and other third parties.
- Provide product and market expertise for events such as conferences, trade shows, webinars, and seminars.
- Conduct win/loss inquiries to understand and capture why recent evaluators of the product did or did not buy and what steps they took in the buying process.
- Partner cross-functionally to drive innovative marketing programs that are demonstrably impactful to the business, that drive sales, and develop the category, usage, and satisfaction.
Skills and Experience
- The PMM is metrics-focused with strong ownership, prioritizes effectively in a fast-moving environment, and communicates clearly and persuasively.
- Have 7+ years of product marketing experience
- Experienced in positioning & promoting SaaS products
- Experience in healthcare or digital health
- Possess strong listening skills, and the ability to influence others and steer cross-functional initiatives
- Extremely customer-focused, with a passion for uncovering insights and translating them into actionable insights & marketing actions
- Have a track record of successful product launches and proven ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment, adept at leveraging data to inform recommendations
- Enjoy public speaking and are able to represent our products in a range of venues, from 1:1 to webinars to speaking engagements
- Demonstrated ability to be both strategic and hands-on
Nice To Have:
- Have earned a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
At Bright.md, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, unlimited PTO, 401k, paid holidays, parental leave and equity compensation.
A bright idea can come from anyone. The more diversity we have in our team, the more unique perspectives and bright ideas we share. At Bright.md we are driven by the value of excellence. In healthcare, excellence means everyone deserves the best care, regardless of their race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or criminal history. We embrace employees and candidates from these underrepresented groups to help make this vision a reality.