We are looking for an experienced, dynamic, growth-oriented Demand Generation leader to create, execute, and drive online and offline programs that help build our revenue pipeline across various personas and industries. In this role, you will own the overall marketing demand generation strategy and execution including: website, paid media, organic search, email, events (virtual and in-person), and content.
Opal is currently operating fully remote as we navigate through COVID-19. We expect to reopen our HQ office in Portland, Oregon when it becomes safe and reasonable to do so.
Opal is the marketing and communications calendar that unites teams to do exceptional work. Teams who work together in Opal create unparalleled levels of visibility, build team alignment and improve operational efficiency. Visit workwithopal.com to learn why Opal is used by teams everywhere including Starbucks, Target, Minted, General Motors, T-Mobile and Zillow.
- Own roadmap, calendar, execution, and performance of campaigns, consistently communicating initiatives, progress, and results to the broader marketing team, sales team, and sales and company leadership.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and cross-departmentally (for ex. BDR and Sales) to grow pipeline and revenue from a variety of account types and personas.
- Ensure a resource-efficient mix of modern demand generation strategies and tactics are leveraged to generate and influence leads that become opportunities and, eventually, revenue.
- Own both Opal owned and industry events form planning through execution
- Manage campaigns end to end
- Partner with the revenue organization to ensure demand plans meet or exceed the revenue team’s expectations and that they are appropriately enabled to participate in and follow-up on demand initiatives.
- Carefully track and communicate demand generation team goals and KPIs, and individual program and channel performance, ensuring learnings are consistently leveraged to inform strategy moving forward
Skills, Experience, Knowledge:
- 5+ years of SAAS marketing experience
- SFDC experience required
- Marketo experience required
- A Subject Matter Expert. You have mastered your ability to leverage a multitude of channels and offers to contribute meaningful amounts of pipeline and revenue to your prior organizations, including, but not limited to: website, paid media, organic search, email, events (virtual and in-person), and content.
- Process Oriented. You have strong convictions for your demand planning methodology with demonstrated results that justify those convictions.
- Innovative. You have prior experience marketing a single product to multiple personas with distinct buying patterns.
- Versatile. You have a deep understanding of how to support and plan for multiple go-to-market models from product-led growth to a traditional, waterfall/volume-based model to account-based marketing for new customer acquisition and/or customer expansion.
- Natural alignment with Opal’s Values: Professional, Intentional, Steadfast, Helpful, Creative, Passionate, and Empathetic
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse communities and cultures.
- A background in B2B, enterprise marketing technology a big plus.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required; advanced degree in a related field a plus (Business or Marketing)
Opal is pleased to offer a comprehensive total rewards package for employees and their families, providing a diverse range of benefits such as:
- Competitive, market-leading compensation package, including stock options
- 100% company-paid individual premium for Medical/Rx, Dental, and Vision Insurance (with dependent premiums 50% company-paid)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for Health, Dependent Care, Commuter, Parking
- Company-paid Group Life/AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance for your furry friend
- Flexible Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave & Flexible Back-to-Work Program
- 401(k) and Roth Retirement Plans
- Company-sponsored outreach and activity programs
- Modern office space with snacks, coffee, and friendly coworkers
Opal is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment. We believe a diverse workplace promotes innovation and enhances decision making. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will consider all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status.