Brandlive is a fast growing team serving a range of dynamic customers and organizations with names you’ll definitely recognize. Our video-communication software products are designed to give companies and brands an elevated and memorable destination for their most important communications: product launches, summits, town halls, campaigns, shows, and more. Every day the software we build supports exciting organizations that are changing the world. We are always evolving to deliver tools that empower our customers and capture the opportunities of a rapidly growing market for video communication tools.
We are looking for a Brand Designer to help define and evolve our brands, and produce key assets that will represent our brands and products in the market, with customers, prospects, and internal teams. This is a dynamic role that will operate across a wide variety of channels and mediums including ads, presentations, collateral, web, social content, and more. This role requires expert use of layout and typography, along with a keen eye for detail.
The Brand Designer role is highly collaborative and will operate cross-functionally alongside marketing, product and sales teams. You will help turn marketing goals into exceptional creative applications to help drive awareness and growth. You will also maintain visual consistency while looking for ways to elevate the brand. We are looking for someone who has an eagerness to learn new applications and an ability to work autonomously.
Brandlive is always looking for innovative ways to improve our virtual customer experience. We work with a diverse range of leading brands and we value our position as innovators in the virtual and hybrid event space. We believe that there is ample opportunity for new ways to inspire and support our customers while engaging their audiences through creative asset support. This is a growing piece of our business and we expect the Brand Designer to play a big role in helping us make it happen.
- Help shape the visual identities across Brandlive’s brands and products:
- Brandlive Events
- Develop fresh creative ad content for paid social channels:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create market-facing assets:
- Documents and collateral
- Presentation decks for Brandlive products
- Manage and create original creative content for Brandlive and Allhands social channels.
- Design event page layouts and assets for a wide variety of clients that are high quality and on-brand.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years as a designer on marketing focused projects.
- Working knowledge and mastery of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience with Figma.
- A non-stop drive to deliver quality that exceeds expectations.
- An open mind and constant drive to learn.
- Extraordinary grit; smart, creative and persistent.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- An interest in other creative mediums such as animation and product design.
- A curiosity and understanding of marketing concepts and practices.
Brandlive Inc. is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic or status protected by law. Brandlive will conduct a background check on final candidates following a formal offer of employment as a condition of employment. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with applicable law.