Senior Data Quality Engineer at Auth0
Remote / Spain
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
What you will do:
- Contribute at a senior-level to the data platform design by implementing a solid, robust, extensible data quality framework that provides confidence in data assets.
- Implement and continuously improve testing strategies.
- Validate data pipelines and data products to ensure release readiness.
- Drive adoption of tools, frameworks, and best practices for data quality.
- Create and maintain test automation and data validation frameworks.
- Support users of tools and frameworks used for testing.
- Define the approach and infrastructure to enable end-to-end, functional, and performance testing of data pipelines.
- Collaborate with the data team as well as other business stakeholders to identify and proactively address quality issues in production systems.
What you bring:
- 5+ years of experience in software testing and data analysis.
- 5+ years of experience writing, analyzing, and debugging production SQL.
- Understanding of how to implement and maintain a data validation framework such as Great Expectations or similar tools.
- Familiarity with continuous delivery, modern etl practices, and distributed cdata environments.
- Demonstrated skill with one or more of the following: test automation, data profiling, data validation, refactoring, debugging.
- Proficiency in Python or R.
- Experience with cloud-native databases such as Snowflake, Redshift, or BigQuery.
- Experience in Tableau, Apache SuperSet, Looker or similar BI tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfort working in a globally distributed environment with a remote workforce.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Knowledge of data privacy regulations and practices (GDPR, CCPA) is a plus.
- Live in Spain.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.