Hubb is a technology solutions company that is re-inventing the way companies and organizations plan their conferences and events. Our growing event-solutions company is based in Vancouver, WA with a global customer base. We power many of the world’s largest conferences for some of the world’s most recognizable brands.
We are a team of professionals who are passionate about innovation and excellence. We perform our work much the same way we live the rest of our lives because we recognize that there is no such thing as work-life balance – there’s just this one life and we happen to be living some it with Hubb.
We speak, dress and behave exactly like we do anywhere else which means we are our genuine selves at all times. We believe we are happier and more productive when we can be true to what drives us each individually.
We are fun loving, intellectually curious and enjoy celebrating the journey. Ultimately, we build products & services for people who enjoy their jobs and we appreciate the ability to enjoy our own.
Because if you could be happy in your work… why wouldn’t you?
The Solutions Engineer (SE) is responsible for technically supporting company products and services across all of Sales. The SE works closely with the Account Executives, Customer Success, SDRs, technical support, and development. At this level, the SE understands best practices and is able to demonstrate features that will improve a client’s ROI while gaining a deep understanding of the client’s event management needs, goals and business practices. The SE will need to be a collaborative and energetic team member who thrives on the opportunity to build trust and credibility and ultimately become a trusted advisor
- Provides prospective customers with expert assistance in evaluating Hubb solutions
- Works with Sales to facilitate new business by helping to scope and document projects
- Suggest best practices for leveraging Hubb products
- Works with prospects and growing customers to uncover and document functional and technical requirements including integrations, security, data workflow requirements, etc.
- Credibly describes and demonstrates how our solutions satisfy prospects’ and clients’ stated business challenges
- Develops customer specific solution demonstrations and assists customers with growth and migration planning
- Provides technical overview of our product architecture, functionality, system / data requirements, and integration with other event applications
- Act as liaison between sales, product and engineering
- Assists with product, technical, and security related responses on RFPs/RFIs
- Ensures the availability of good demonstration environments
- Enables new sales hires with training and instruction on Hubb systems and platform
- 5+ years’ experience in pre-sales or solutions engineering background in enterprise or midmarket SaaS sales.
- 3+ years’ experience of event management software experience desired
- Technical acumen understanding integration complexities and has an ability to program HTML
- Analytical thinker with proven verbal and written communications skills with a focus on needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to discuss and demonstrate how Hubb’s solutions are uniquely positioned to solve a particular prospects’ business goals and objectives
- Thrive in a team environment
- Gathers & analyzes intelligence about the market, identifying trends about key prospects
- Innovator who can create new solutions using out-of-the-box thinking
- Ability to explain technical solutions in simple and meaningful ways so all understand
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal