Hubb is a virtual event software platform that’s revolutionizing the way that people interact and consume event experiences. Our cloud-based software streamlines the process for collecting, managing, and marketing event content and provides powerful attendee engagement tools that bring brands to life. Hubb powers many of the world’s largest conferences for some of the most recognizable brands. Our growing tech company is women-owned and based in Vancouver, WA with a global customer base. Come help us move the events industry forward by making virtual, in-person and hybrid meetings come to life as never before.
We are a team of professionals who are passionate about innovation and excellence. We perform our work much the same way we live the rest of our lives because we recognize that there is no such thing as work-life balance – there’s just this one life and we happen to be living some of it with Hubb. We speak, dress and behave exactly like we do anywhere else which means we are our genuine selves at all times. We believe we are happier and more productive when we can be true to what drives us each individually. We are fun loving, intellectually curious and enjoy celebrating the journey. Ultimately, we build products & services for people who enjoy their jobs and we appreciate the ability to enjoy our own. Because if you could be happy in your work… why wouldn’t you?
The Perfect Fit:
You are a consummate sales pro who is driven by success. A person that is passionate, disciplined, personable, and can think outside the box. Organized and thorough in everything that you do, to not only meet but exceed aggressive goals. You are a team player with an upbeat, positive attitude that has experience selling to individuals at all levels and who can grow rapport with diverse audiences. You are a story teller that easily identifies needs and matches solutions as you move through the sales cycle. Someone that thrives on setting goals, demonstrating progress, and exceeding expectations not only personally, but for the company as well.
Hubb is seeking a Senior Account Executive to join our growing Sales team to help win customers for our fast-growing company. The right candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of selling experience preferably in the SaaS environment and be comfortable selling to both technical and non-technical buyers up to and including the C-Level. Experience selling event management software is a plus, but not mandatory. They will be skilled at developing relationships, qualification and executing strategies for identifying opportunities, understanding prospect needs, creating a compelling vision and finding creative ways to overcome selling challenges. They must be a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, technology environment and understand the challenges of working in a growing company.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from lead generation to close in order to meet and/or exceed sales targets. Includes prospecting, responding to incoming leads, identifying client/partner needs, responding to client RFPs, presenting Hubb via web meetings and demonstrations, and contract negotiation and closure.
- Develop strong knowledge of competitive products and construct an appropriate strategy to overcome competitive pressure.
- Partner with the customer service delivery teams to ensure appropriate expectation setting during the sales process and a smooth hand-off from sales to customer success.
Key Competencies & Skills
- Demonstrated track record of success and overachievement in sales
- Able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including excellent telephone and in-person sales personality
- Disciplined in sales cadence, energetic and a self-starter
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to hold to prospects accountable and understand when to walk away from a deal
Education & Experience:
- Proven sales track record of $1 million plus in annual sales and references to back it up
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years as a "hunter" of business selling software solutions
- Experience in small/medium sized companies and/or technology preferred
- Experience in the events industry a definite plus
- Demonstrated success in a consultative selling environment
- Proficiencies and training in selling methodologies a plus