Brandlive's Success Manager will be an events expert with a proven track record executing all aspects of Brandlive, from conception planning to completion of a single or a multi-day event. The Success Manager will work with a cross functional team that enables new clients, quarterbacking the entire experience and leaning into departments as needed.
This position will be responsible for managing and executing high quality events through planning and developing the best strategies with the client. The Success Manager acts as the liaison to all stakeholders of the event including Brandlive production teams. This position also manages the event details, page creation, custom tailoring for events and gathering of all assets from the client in order to ensure a successful completion of the event.
- Manages and oversees the execution of a range of events taking place concurrently across the Brandlive platform as assigned.
- Works closely with the Sales, Development and Production Department to coordinate all related elements for the event's success.
- Builds relationships with clients and works effectively with these team members to facilitate the delivery of events to the highest standard, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Executes documentation that will be shared to all partners involved with the event and delivers events in line with these. Communicates all production details to key stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Uses creativity and problem solving skills during live events to successfully handle challenging logistical situations.
- Reviews and comprehends contracts, liaising with internal stakeholders in terms of any deviation from the original contract.
- Possesses a hands-on approach to event management, leads by example and takes on any tasks required to deliver the event to the highest standard possible.
- Project management - ability to manage all areas of a project concurrently.
- A multi-tasker and great organizer - ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- A strong communicator – ability to communicate production elements with all external partners, clients, colleagues and key internal stakeholders.
- Strong social skills for dealing with and developing client relationships.
- A strong ability to problem solve on live events and deal with challenging logistical situations.
- People management – clear briefing and on-event managerial skills that exemplifies being cool under pressure.
- A self-starter – a naturally driven and motivated individual is essential.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Detail oriented.
- Creates excel and online documentation that outlines productions, deadlines for internal and external stakeholders.
- Must have flexible schedule including some evenings, holidays, and weekends.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- A sophisticated communicator with high standards of performance together with excellent communication, problem solving and listening skills.
Brandlive Inc. is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic or status protected by law. Brandlive will conduct a background check on final candidates following a formal offer of employment as a condition of employment. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with applicable law.