Reporting to the Sr Dir. Revenue Marketing, you'll be tasked with creating content that adds value to our audience, and as a result, drives demand generation and brand awareness in the market. As the Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and improving our existing content programs, as well as developing and deploying a content marketing strategy. You'll tell stories about current events, emerging trends, and market shifts to a growing audience of fellow marketing professionals. We believe that this role will have a massive impact on the business, and we're looking for the right person to show us how it's done.
Opal is the marketing and communications calendar that unites teams to do exceptional work. Teams who work together in Opal create unparalleled levels of visibility, build team alignment and improve operational efficiency. Visit workwithopal.com to learn why Opal is used by teams everywhere including Starbucks, Target, Minted, General Motors, T-Mobile and Zillow.
- You are a stellar communicator with a love for words.
- You thrive within a marketing team where demand generation is the core focus. You believe that great marketing begins with adding value, and you know how to balance creating great content and digital experiences with a need to drive pipeline and consistently demonstrate revenue impact.
- You are obsessed with the customer -- what they care about, what they fear, what they consume, and why they engage with us. While you have good instincts when it comes to testing new experiences, you rely on quantitative and qualitative feedback mechanisms to improve over time.
- You have proven experience working in a startup environment where resources are limited and ambiguity is… not so limited. You have a clear passion for building and you love moving quickly, but you also know that you must simultaneously build systems and processes that will scale.
- Develop a comprehensive content marketing strategy, in partnership with Demand Generation, to support our pipeline goals and drive brand awareness.
- Oversee production of all content, including blog content, long-form guides and reports, digital experiences, and newsletter brands.
- Work with our education team on developing case studies
- Track and communicate content marketing goals and KPIs, as well as program metrics, with a focus on learning and improving over time.
- High energy, a strong work ethic, disciplined execution skills, and a willingness to do what it takes to deliver results.
Opal is pleased to offer a comprehensive total rewards package for employees and their families, providing a diverse range of benefits such as:
- Competitive, market-leading compensation package, including stock options
- 100% company-paid individual premium for Medical/Rx, Dental, and Vision Insurance (with dependent premiums 50% company-paid)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for Health, Dependent Care, Commuter, Parking
- Company-paid Group Life/AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance for your furry friend
- Flexible Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave & Flexible Back-to-Work Program
- 401(k) and Roth Retirement Plans
- Company-sponsored outreach and activity programs
- Modern office space with snacks, coffee, and friendly coworkers
Opal is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment. We believe a diverse workplace promotes innovation and enhances decision making. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will consider all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status.