The Dyrt is the #1 ranked camping app on both iOS and Android. With over 1 million user-submitted campgrounds, reviews, and tips — more than anyone else on the Internet — The Dyrt makes it easier to find campgrounds for the 80+ million Americans who camp.
Operations Coordinator Job Summary:
We are looking for an Operations Coordinator to support the daily operations of our company. The Operations Coordinator's responsibilities include maintaining financial and employee records, managing accounts payable, assisting the HR department, promoting our company culture and providing administrative and organizational support to ensure the smooth and efficient daily operations. The Operation Coordinator will work closely with the COO and CFO. We are looking for someone who can oversee and ensure smooth and efficient daily operations who is highly organized and thrives under pressure.
- Maintains financial, employee, and client records
- Manages payroll, contractor payments, and relevant tax forms (1099s and W-9s)
- Manages accounts payable, ensuring invoices are approved and paid on time
- Assists with employee recruiting, PTO requests and employee onboarding and offboarding
- Organizes events, schedules meetings, and makes travel arrangements
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale
- Managing the maintenance of office and facility equipment.
- Keeping track of equipment inventory, maintaining equipment catalogs and ordering supplies and equipment.
- Providing administrative support to other departments or projects as needed.
- Other general administrative duties
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work both individually and as a team
- Organizational skills
- Discretion with confidential information
- 2+ years of experience as an Operations Coordinator or in a similar position.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data management software.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Enthusiasm for The Dyrt’s mission
This is a full-time, remote position and candidates are expected to work standard business hours, have access to high-speed internet, and have a professional working environment sufficient for video conferencing.