We are looking for an experienced, proactive full-stack developer, well-versed in Django and React, to help us improve the scope and usability of our developer-centric API and UI tools.
What You'll Do:
Working with our small, dedicated team, you’ll be responsible for helping develop, test and maintain the Django Rest Framework endpoints which support our customer configuration API and powers our customer portal.
What We're Looking For:
- Strong communication skills and a bias towards collaboration
- 5+ years of experience developing web applications
- A strong desire to mentor and help your team succeed.
- A willingness to embrace software engineering best practices (e.g. design documentation, peer reviews, unit testing, continuous integration and fuzzing)
- A clear track record of writing code that is maintainable, clear, and concise
- A general awareness of security, performance, high-availability and fault-tolerance trade-offs
- Understanding of stream processing pipelines
- Experience developing B2B, cloud-based, SaaS or IaaS applications
- We are an inclusive company: Hydrolix’s founders are committed to building a diverse team where every employee feels comfortable and supported.
- We are a small company: Hydrolix is a well-funded, early-stage startup with big ambitions. Early employees will have a huge impact in shaping the company’s culture and direction.
- We are a people-centric company: Hydrolix works hard to create a positive environment for our employees, and we think your life outside of work is important too. We support our teams with great benefits, an pro-vacation mindset, and a family-comes-first approach to management.
- We are looking for passionate and creative people to join the Hydrolix team. If you think you might be a fit please apply!