We are a distributed software development team looking for experienced developers ready to help Hydrolix develop its next-generation, web-scale data platform. Remote applicants also encouraged. If you think you might be a fit please apply!
What You'll Do:
Join the Data team developing and extending Go applications, services, and tooling that enable customers to get their data into the Hydrolix Turbine platform and to manage it once it’s there.
What We're Looking For:
- Strong communication and writing skills and a bias towards collaboration
- A willingness to embrace software engineering best practices
- A track record of writing code that is maintainable, clear, and concise
- Solid ability to estimate time and complexity requirements for tasks
- Curiosity about the current state of and trends in the data storage industry
- Several years of programming experience in Go or a related language (C, Rust or Java)
- Professional experience in Linux-based environment
- Familiarity with cloud technologies (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Designing/developing distributed data pipeline processors/flows
- Familiarity with a broad variety of data storage platforms (relational, key-value, time-series, OLAP, etc.)