We're making healthy happen faster! Bright.md helps primary care providers deliver remarkably efficient, high-quality, delightful asynchronous virtual care, improving provider efficiency by as much as 90%. Much more than “telehealth,” we build products that bridge the communication gap between patients and providers, automating the remote care delivery process for clinicians at major health systems. This unique approach means that we enable a 10x reduction in cost and provider time, markedly better clinical outcomes, and major improvements in both patient and provider satisfaction.
The Bright.md Content Specialist plays an integral part in changing the way that healthcare is delivered. The Content Specialist creates and refines clinical interviews to gather patient symptoms and structures the results so that providers are presented with a synthesized, evidence-based understanding of their patients' conditions.
You'll be working with a great team, with a product that's truly making a difference. We'll provide a compassionate, innovative, happy place to work, and support you in your efforts to grow your career.
This position is remote and full-time.
- Write content that engages patients and meets clinicians' expectations
- Think critically about how we use content to enable high-quality care and provide delightful user experiences
- Write and review text and navigational logic within the code base with minimal guidance, consistently following established best practices and team processes
- Implement well-defined tasks/stories as assigned
- Achieve proficiency in using all of Bright.md’s primary tools, editors, and testing practices, including any additional tools required
- Act as the owner of landed code, including necessary team documentation
- Use and internalize the Bright.md Style Guide for style, voice, and tone of writing; ensure that all content meets these same goals
- Participate in troubleshooting technical issues with the team
- Impeccable attention to detail that consistently delivers error-free work product
- 2 years of experience writing for the web, preferably in a healthcare environment. If you have strong skills but have taken a different path, we'd still love to hear from you.
- Experience writing for a variety of audiences, with a thoughtful approach to voice and tone
- The ability to translate complex medical or scientific concepts into easy-to-understand language
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and verbal communication
- Proven ability to think critically and proactively
Nice to haves
- Experience working with clinicians
- Familiarity with medical literature and terminology
- Familiarity with a version control system like Git/Github is a plus
How to Apply
Please submit your resume online with a cover letter stating: 1) Why you think you’re a good fit for this role, and 2) A brief summary of how you meet each of our qualifications (including the “nice to haves”). The best way to do this is to copy/paste the requirements bullets and put a brief answer after each summarizing your relevant experience. Thank you for your interest in Bright.md!
Bright.md is passionately an equal opportunity employer. We seek applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.