With the continued growth and success of our Managed Service Provider (MSP) channel sales program, we are building a team of Partner Sales Specialists. These roles will be located in our Portland, Oregon headquarters, or remotely in the Denver, Colorado metro area. The Partner Sales Specialist will support our MSP partners across the US. Ideal candidates will come from backgrounds in Inside Sales, Channel Sales, and Sales Development/Prospecting. Responsibilities in the role will include but are not be limited to:
- MSP Partner Engagement & Recruitment: You’ll be the friendly voice that Sales Partners reach out to when Channel Sales Managers are traveling or away from the office. You will work side-by-side with our Channel Sales Managers in the engagement of existing MSP partners and recruitment of new MSP partners.
- Sales Operations: You’ll be an important part of the sales process, working with Sales Leadership, Channel Sales Managers, and MSP Partners. In addition to day-to-day communications, you will need to assist with creating quotes and contracts, processing orders, updating installation status and post-installation follow up.
- Inside Sales: Both new and existing MSP partners will look to you for assistance and sometimes ownership of transactions. You will need to be comfortable working through these transactions independently to close while also keeping the partner up to date.
- Tracking and Reporting: You’ll work with the Channel Sales team to make sure sales information and opportunity statuses are up to date in our CRM. You’ll help in pulling routine reports from our CRM and other systems.
- Inside Sales or Sales Development background, Managed Service Provider (MSP) channel experience is a plus but not required
- Experience in a high outbound activity role, including cold calls, and email prospecting
- Extremely well-organized and detail oriented
- Comfortable with activity tracking and consistent follow-up communications with co-workers and partners
- Friendly and engaging phone and written presence
- General understanding of Internet service and associated technologies, including things like IP addresses, VoIP, and Cloud Computing
- Microsoft Office skills required, CRM, and HubSpot experience is a plus
This is a very exciting period of growth for our team. We appreciate you taking the time to carefully read through this ad. Our vision is to bring peace into the lives of our customers through advanced technology and excellent service. If you would like to join us in this role, please send along a resume and cover letter of how you meet the qualifications above and why you’re interested. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, 401k with match and a stock options plan.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and feel it makes our teams stronger, so if you meet the qualifications for this role please feel free to apply.