With the continued growth and success of our channel sales program, we are looking to build out a team of Partner Development Manager. These roles will ideally be located in our Beaverton, OR HQ, supporting partners across the US. Ideal candidates will come from backgrounds in Inside Sales, Channel Sales/Support, and Sales Development/Prospecting. Responsibilities in the role will include but will not be limited to:
- Partner Engagement & Recruitment: You’ll be the friendly voice that Sales Partners reach out to when Channel Sales Managers are traveling or away from the office. You’ll work side-by-side with our Channel Sales Managers in the engagement of existing partners, and recruitment of new partners.
- Sales Operations: You’ll be the at the center of sales operations working with Sales Leadership, Channel Sales Managers, and Sales Partners. In addition to day-to-day communications you will need to assist with creating quotes and contracts, processing orders, updating on installation status and post-installation follow up, and other general administrative tasks
- Inside Sales: Both partners and existing customers will look to you for assistance and sometimes ownership of lower dollar/single site transactions. You will need to be comfortable working through these transactions independently to close, while also keeping the partner up to date.
- Tracking and Reporting: You’ll work with the Channel Sales team to make sure partner information and opportunity statuses are up to date in our CRM. You’ll help in pulling routine reports from our CRM and/or other systems.
- Inside Sales or Sales Development background
- Experience in a high outbound activity position, including cold calls and email prospecting
- Extremely well-organized and detail oriented
- Comfortable with activity tracking and consistent follow up communications with co-workers and partners
- Friendly and engaging phone and email presence
- General understanding of Internet service and associated technologies, including things like IP addresses, VoIP, and Cloud Computing
- Microsoft Office skills required, CRM and Hubspot experience is a plus
This is a very exciting period of growth for our team. We appreciate you taking the time to carefully read through this ad. Our vision is to bring peace into the lives of our customers through advanced technology and excellent service. If you would like to join us in this role, please send along a resume and cover letter of how you meet the qualifications above and why you’re interested. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, 401k with match and a stock options plan.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and feel it makes our teams stronger, so if you meet the qualifications for this role please feel free to apply.