*Will need to be able to work on-site following enforced COVID-19 protocols.*
If you enjoy supporting Internal and External Customers when it comes to all areas of Information Technology – this will be a challenging and rewarding role for you. Welcome to Bigleaf – we keep businesses connected to the cloud. Wonder how that works? Check out the videos on our homepage: https://www.bigleaf.net/how-it-works/
Our service is growing quickly and we have big plans. We’re looking for an IT Manager to join our team. Bigleaf is a well-funded fast-growing startup, so your day-to-day tasks will vary quite a bit and morph over time, but here’s an overview:
- We believe it’s crucial to provide excellent service to both our internal Bigleaf personnel and our external customers.
- We value timely response to all internal and external reported issues assigned.
- We value skillful troubleshooting through resolution practices.
- In this role you will oversee Bigleaf's internal IT infrastructure. You'll be responsible for long-term strategy, including information security, as well as day-to-day needs such as device setup and troubleshooting. In addition to your role with our internal infrastructure, you'll have opportunities to speak into the security and functionality of Bigleaf's industry-leading products.
- A passion for serving customers with outstanding and timely service and support
- At least 7 years of experience in a highly technical/multiple vendor IT environment
- Strong ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical people in written and spoken English
- Self-starter approach to identifying and accomplishing goals
- Natural ability to incrementally troubleshoot technical problems
- Experience with MS Office 365 Suite/applications and Admin Functions within MS Office 365
- Experience setting up laptops, desktops and servers in multiple vendor and multiple OS environments (Microsoft, Apple, Linux, Unix, etc)
- Experience with setting-up and administration of VOIP platform and associated analysis tools
- Experience setting-up internal Networks and associated Security applications and best practices
- Experience with best practices for application security, password security/management, and single-sign-on strategies
- Experience developing and implementing Business Recovery/Business Continuity Plans and performing scheduled audits and evaluations of those plans
- Experience with support ticketing applications from a user and admin perspective
- Experience with cloud-based storage applications from a user and admin perspective
- Experience with Video Conferencing applications and AV/Sound equipment set-up, from a user and admin perspective
- Experience with Instant Messaging applications from a user and admin perspective
- Experience with Electronic-Signature applications from a user and admin perspective
- Experience with ERP applications from a user and admin perspective
- Experience with Collaboration and Knowledge Base application from a user and admin perspective
- Strong desire to learn and grow
- Ability to be on-call after normal work hours for occasional maintenance and/or incident response
Note - This position may require to be on-site in Beaverton, Oregon - following strict Covid-19 Protocols for occasional meetings, technology maintenance/upgrades and incident response.
This is a very exciting period of growth for our team. We appreciate you taking the time to carefully read through this ad. Our vision is to bring peace into the lives of our customers through advanced technology and excellent service. If you would like to join us in this role, please send along a resume and cover letter of how you meet the qualifications above and why you’re interested. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, 401k with match and a stock options plan.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and feel it makes our teams stronger, so if you meet the qualifications for this role please feel free to apply.