Working at CrowdStreet
CrowdStreet believes that the markets are stronger when they are more accessible, transparent, and efficient–for everyone. We are a team dedicated to transforming the world of commercial real estate (CRE) through technology and have been recognized by leading industry publications including Globe St. and CRETech. Our online Marketplace gives investors direct access to commercial real estate investment opportunities, while simultaneously helping real estate sponsors and developers raise capital online.
Headquartered in downtown Portland, our offices overlook historic Pioneer Square. We offer great employee benefits and are committed to fostering a fantastic culture, including moving to a permanent hybrid work environment. To help empower our employees to work where they work best, we’re providing everyone with laptops, a monthly stipend to help cover expenses, and the ability to come into the office–under strict safety guidelines–as needed. We’re also hosting weekly digital All Hands to keep everyone connected.
Over the years, CrowdStreet has been recognized by top industry publications as a leader in the commercial real estate space. Named by The Oregonian as a 2020 Top Places to Work, CrowdStreet is also a Forbes Top 500 Best Startup Employer, part of the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, the 2020 Oregon Technology Awards Accelerate Company of the Year, and was ranked #5 for "Fastest Growing Private Companies in Oregon & SW Washington" by the Portland Business Journal.
About the Role - Affiliate/Partner Marketing Manager
The Affiliate/Partner Marketing Manager will lead CrowdStreet’s marketing efforts in a variety of partnership channels, including affiliates, publishers, and financial intermediaries, focusing on both acquisition and ongoing management of partner relationships. This role will contribute directly to the growth of CrowdStreet’s marketplace through partnership-driven user acquisition and conversion programs. The Partner Marketing Manager will report directly to the Senior Director of Product and Channel Marketing and will work closely with the CMO, Marketing Communications, and the broader CrowdStreet leadership team.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Identify and prioritize potential partnerships and affiliates based on their potential for acquiring new high value investors
- Actively pursue and win new affiliate relationships with relevant bloggers, publishers, and influencers in relevant categories
- Create and manage content and campaigns across all affiliate and partners in order to increase both the quantity and quality of investors acquired through these channels
- Develop and maintain reporting and key analytics to monitor and manage all affiliates, partners, and the investors acquired through these channels
- Build and maintain a CRM of relevant partnership opportunities
- Partner with internal business development to develop prospecting strategies and priorities
- Work closely with marketing leadership and key internal stakeholders to craft messaging and programs that drive value with partners
- Own and manage relationships with vendors that play a key role in affiliate marketing
What We Must Have
- 5+ years of affiliate and partner management experience including partner or channel marketing, campaign management, or account management roles. Preferred experience within FinTech, financial services, or other B2C environments
- Experience managing multiple campaigns or projects simultaneously
- Experience or ability to quickly understand the landscape of CRE and finance
- Past success negotiating contracts
- Demonstrated success managing external relationships
- Experience managing a sales and marketing funnel or pipeline
- Experience with digital marketing systems and processes
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within Google Suite
- Working knowledge of HubSpot or similar marketing automation / CRM platforms
How to Apply
Please submit your resume online with a cover letter stating: 1) Why you’re passionate about working for CrowdStreet, and 2) A brief summary of how you meet each of our qualifications (including the “nice to haves”). The best way to do this is to copy/paste the requirements bullets and put a brief answer after each summarizing your relevant experience. Thank you for your interest in CrowdStreet!
At CrowdStreet, we believe inclusion and diversity are critical in achieving our goals. We understand that differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring a breadth of knowledge that makes us collectively smarter and better able to compete. We are committed to recruiting, developing, and advancing a diverse staff and engaging in the hard work that makes that possible.