You are a product marketing evangelist super-hero. You know our customers, our personas, and our competitors like you know your best friends. You are technically fluent to stay active and credible with our product team and also business savvy to present the business case and speak the language of our clients.
You are committed to ensuring every customer has the opportunity to learn about every new feature that we release and are informed about what's coming in the next few months, as well as understanding the value that each feature offers.
- Market intelligence—be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned. Develop customer and competitive insights that influence the customer journey and go-to-market strategy.
- Sales Enablement—understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with marketing leadership, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Develop, keep and communicate details of plans that includes the tracking of tasks, timelines, and resources necessary to meet product marketing initiatives
- Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements and written works.
- Advocate and evangelize Hubb with customers, executives and analysts.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office and Asana.
- Familiar with marketing automation and analytics tools such as HubSpot and Google Analytics.
- Power user of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking. Ability to develop creative / non-traditional solutions
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing, or commensurate experience in lieu of a degree.
- Pragmatic Marketing Certified preferred.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology