Hubb is a virtual event software platform that’s revolutionizing the way that people interact and consume event experiences. Our cloud-based software streamlines the process for collecting, managing, and marketing event content and provides powerful attendee engagement tools that bring brands to life. Hubb powers many of the world’s largest conferences for some of the most recognizable brands. Our growing tech company is women-owned and based in Vancouver, WA with a global customer base. Come help us move the events industry forward by making virtual, in-person and hybrid meetings come to life as never before.
We are a team of passionate, innovative professionals take immense pride in providing cutting edge solutions and who thrive on achieving the seemingly impossible!
We know we are happier and more productive when we can be true to what drives us each individually, so we speak, dress and behave exactly like we do anywhere else. We are genuine, fun loving, intellectually curious and enjoy celebrating the journey.
We believe in our ability to do a job and do it well. We believe that technology and tools should be intuitive and self-managed, and they should also reflect one of the core tenants of being a meeting planner.
Ultimately, we build products and services for people who enjoy their jobs and we appreciate the ability to enjoy our own. Because if you could be happy in your work… why wouldn’t you?
Hubb is looking for a talented and passionate SDET to join our growing team. The position is an integral part of our technology team and supports testing for all of Hubb.
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components
- Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests
- Investigating customer problems referred to you by the technical support team, testing bugs, and creating and managing bug reports
- Handling technical communications and understanding Hubb's product
- Working with team during deployment, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs.
- Identifying gap between manual and automated testing and providing metrics to move towards organizational automation goals
- Analyzing software system support capability for test automation and coordinating with team to enhance the overall design
- Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes
- Assisting team manage the final quality on production release
- 5 or more years of software development experience, with a focus on test automation
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- Excellent designing and programming skills
- Knowledge of programming languages and process management methodology
- Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools
- Exposure to Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and experience in programming and testing
- Performance testing background a plus
- The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry
- A passion for testing, development, and design
NOTE: This position is for candidates located in the northwest region of Oregon or Washington.