Hubb is a technology solutions company that is re-inventing the way companies and organizations plan their conferences and events. Our 30+ event-solutions company is based in Vancouver, WA with a global customer base. Hubb delivers software solutions for conference management and mobile applications for mid-market and enterprise clients. Hubb powers many of the world’s largest conferences for some of the world’s most recognizable brands.
We are a team of professionals who are passionate about innovation and excellence. We perform our work much the same way we live the rest of our lives because we recognize that there is no such thing as work-life balance – there’s just this one life and we happen to be living some of it here at the office. We speak, dress and behave exactly like we do anywhere else which means we are our genuine selves at all times. We believe we are happier and more productive when we can be true to what drives us each individually. We are fun loving, intellectually curious and enjoy celebrating the journey. Ultimately, we build products & services for people who enjoy their jobs and we appreciate the ability to enjoy our own. Because if you could be happy in your work… why wouldn’t you?
As the Technical Customer Support Specialist, you will be responsible for handling front-line, inbound support requests from our customers. These support requests relate to a wide variety of support issues. The hours worked are variable, and could include early mornings, nights, or weekends. This position is a part-time long term contract with the possibility of transferring into a permanent role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage support tickets, calls and emails
- Provide both client and end-user training
- Partner with clients by assisting them with configuration of the Hubb product
- Serve as a subject matter expert to all clients
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Partner with members of other teams to resolve client issues
Key Competencies & Skills
- Minimum 1-year experience providing support for SaaS organizations
- Proficient in full Office Suite with particular expertise in using Excel
- Good working knowledge of HTML a plus
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize issues
- Strong computer skills a must
- Comfortable troubleshooting issues using live remote desktop sharing applications
- Demonstrated ability to patiently solicit needed information from non-technical users and communicate the technical solution in understandable terms
- Self-starter with proven ability to work proactively and independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills