Job Title: Digital Account Manager (Remote)
Reports to: Marketing Department
Direct reports: None
Position type: Full-time
About The Dyrt
The Dyrt is the top ranked camping app on both iOS and Android. With over 1 million user-submitted campgrounds, reviews, and tips — more than anyone else on the Internet — The Dyrt makes it easier to find campgrounds for the 80+ million Americans who camp. This Digital Account Manager position is a remote contract job so you can work from almost anywhere within the US time zones.
Why Working at The Dyrt is Great:
The Dyrt offers an amazing benefits package that includes:
- Remote work environment so you can work from almost anywhere within the US time zones
- Stock options
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Incredible time off starting with 3 weeks of PTO your first year, 4 weeks your second year
- Standard holidays off
- Extra bonus week off between Christmas Eve and New Years
- Paid camping opportunities (during working hours)
- Competitive pay and compensation for your home office set up
The Digital Account Manager owns the production and delivery of content for several different brand partners, through social media, SEO and blogging. The Digital Account Manager acts as the point person for helping us foster successful partnerships with the outdoor brands we work with. The biggest part of those partnerships is management of content creation and SEO, whilst fostering a strong awareness of brand voice and an understanding of what their audience will like and share.
Below are essential functions of this role. Additional duties may be assigned.
- Develop the SEO content strategy for assigned brands
- Edit articles and track SEO results
- Maintain the schedule for article productions via Excel or other project tracking tool
- Generate reports on digital media usage and SEO
- Responsible for the management of relationships with particular brand partners
- Collaborate with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Affinity for branding
- Degree in journalism, advertising, or related field
- Background in writing and editing for blogs and social media
- 1-2 years managing social media for a variety of brands
- Experience working with a team of content producers in developing comprehensive strategies between blogs, newsletters, social media, etc.
- Previous management of freelancers
- Experience in the outdoor industry is a plus!
- Submit a cover letter and resume