Job Title: Designer (Remote)
Reports to: Chief Design Officer
Direct reports: None
Position type: Full time, 4 month contract, Daytime hours
About The Dyrt:
The Dyrt is the #1 ranked camping app on both iOS and Android. With over 1 million user-submitted campgrounds, reviews, and tips — more than anyone else on the Internet — The Dyrt makes it easier to find campgrounds for the 80+ million Americans who camp.
Product Designer Job Summary:
We’re looking for a digital designer who specializes in building experiences optimized for conversion.
- Data-driven and results focused are phrases that describe your design work
- Analyzing data and forming hypotheses for testing are part of your core skill set
- Optimizing landing pages and user flows through testing multiple solutions is your comfort zone
- Best practices and patterns for web and native apps are languages that you speak fluently
- Polished UX is your core strength — and your portfolio shows it
- Evolving a product to help get people camping excites you
then we want to talk with you!
This is a full-time, remote, 4 month contract and candidates are expected to work standard business hours, have access to high-speed internet, and have a professional working environment sufficient for video conferencing.Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and link to online portfolio