As the Senior Sales and Marketing Operations Analyst at Opal, you will be responsible for the management and optimization of systems and processes that support the Opal go to market functions (sales, marketing, education, and customer success). In addition, you will be responsible for managing and analyzing go to market (GTM) data and contribute to strategic recommendations for improving business outcomes.
We’re seeking a programs and operations professional who is passionate about the intersection of marketing, sales, and customer success and the systems that support accelerating growth. Opal is currently operating fully remote as we navigate through COVID-19. We expect to reopen our HQ office in Portland, Oregon when it becomes safe and reasonable to do so.
Opal is the marketing and communications calendar that unites teams to do exceptional work. Teams who work together in Opal create unparalleled levels of visibility, build team alignment and improve operational efficiency. Visit workwithopal.com to learn why Opal is used by teams everywhere including Starbucks, Target, Minted, General Motors, T-Mobile and Zillow.
- Evaluate, implement, integrate and manage the processes and enabling technologies across the GTM organization to optimize the effectiveness of the company’s technology investments.
- Partner cross-functionally to map, document, and optimize the customer lifecycle and experience, and ensure alignment and execution on strategic objectives.
- Establish measurement protocol and maintain reports and dashboards to track and report on GTM metrics across systems including Salesforce, Marketo, Totango, Pendo and other tools.
- Configure marketing programs including event communications, account-based marketing campaigns, progressive nurture programs, as well as other programs with the goal of driving engagement and conversion.
- Measure and monitor sales funnel activity to optimize the impact of marketing on sales activities.
- Manage inbound lead scoring business rules and workflows to identify and efficiently transfer sales-ready leads to the sales team.
- Become the subject-matter expert on all GTM-leveraged systems, processes, initiatives, reporting, and dashboards.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, new marketing and sales platforms, and new features within existing platforms.
Skills, Experience, Knowledge
- 5+ years of experience in sales and marketing operations.
- Advanced-level understanding including admin experience and strong working knowledge of sales and marketing technologies like Salesforce, Marketo, Pendo and other similar technologies.
- Passion for leveraging technology to improve business processes.
- Demonstrated ability to move quickly and coordinate cross functionally while keeping focused on prioritized initiatives.
- High energy, a strong work ethic, disciplined execution skills, and a willingness to do what it takes to deliver results.
- Advanced analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to translate complex information, identify insights, and effectively present recommendations.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Inability to settle for the status quo; curiosity and resourcefulness to find answers, tell a compelling story, and constantly improve our insights, processes and practices.
- Natural alignment with Opal’s Values: Professional, Intentional, Steadfast, Helpful, Creative, Passionate, and Empathetic.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse communities and cultures.
- A background in B2B, enterprise marketing technology or SaaS a big plus.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required; advanced degree in a related field a plus (Business or Marketing)
- Competitive, market-leading compensation package and stock options
- 100% company-paid Medical/Rx, Dental, and Vision Insurance for individuals (plus company-subsidized dependent coverage)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for Health, Dependent Care, Commuter, Parking
- Company-paid Life/AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance for your furry friend
- Flexible Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave & Back-to-Work Program
- 401(k) and Roth Retirement Plans
- Company-sponsored outreach & activity programs
Opal is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment. We believe a diverse workplace promotes innovation and enhances decision making. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will consider all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status.