We're making healthy happen faster! Bright.md helps primary care providers deliver remarkably efficient, high quality, delightful asynchronous virtual care, improving provider efficiency by as much as 90%, increasing care quality by 2x, and delighting patients and providers with a new experience of care.
Much more than “telehealth,” we build products that bridge the communication gap between patients and providers, automating the remote care delivery process for clinicians at major health systems. This unique approach means that we enable a 10x reduction in cost and provider time, markedly better clinical outcomes, and major improvements in both patient and provider satisfaction.
The Bright.md Sales Operations Manager will support our sales team as we manage incredible growth. The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for streamlining and optimizing the sales process, driving operational excellence for Bright.md. This role is a high-value business partner to the sales organization, enabling revenue growth, and increasing sales productivity by providing effective methodologies, efficient processes.
This position is remote and full-time.
- Optimizing sales processes and reporting accuracy to increase velocity and confidence in sales forecasting
- Partnering with the VP of Sales to create and maintain sales forecasting models and performance analysis
- Overseeing the sales funnel and weekly pipeline meetings
- Support the VP of Sales in pipeline and opportunity review
- Managing CRM, Salesforce, and maintaining pristine sales data
- Managing and maintaining sales process adherence with Sales Representatives including Salesforce hygiene
- Recognizing, developing, and implementing process improvements within the Sales organization, as well as hand-off processes from SDR to Account Executives
- Developing and maintaining daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and key performance indicators
- Maintaining territory assignment processes and workflows
- Preparing Quarterly Business Review presentations
- Creating and maintaining Sales department policies, procedures, and training plans
- Onboarding and training Sales process for new Account Executives
- 5+ years of experience in a sales role and 3+ in Sales Operations with an enterprise SaaS organization
- Expert-level knowledge of Salesforce
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated experience influencing the strategic direction and goals of the Sales organization and supporting appropriate processes to facilitate achievement of business objectives
- Deep experience in problem-solving and crafting efficient processes
- Previous experience scaling with a company and enabling successful results, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- An ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and inclusive manner
- An innate drive to innovate, create, and optimize the use of available resources
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
Nice To Have:
- Previous experience in a healthcare SaaS organization
Bright.md is passionately an equal opportunity employer. We seek applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.