We're making healthy happen faster! Bright.md helps primary care providers deliver remarkably efficient, high quality, delightful asynchronous virtual care, improving provider efficiency by as much as 90%, increasing care quality by 2x, and delighting patients and providers with a new experience of care.
Much more than “telehealth,” we build products that bridge the communication gap between patients and providers, automating the remote care delivery process for clinicians at major health systems. This unique approach means that we enable a 10x reduction in cost and provider time, markedly better clinical outcomes, and major improvements in both patient and provider satisfaction.
We are seeking a technical specialist to join our Implementation Services team to work with our customers in healthcare delivery systems to configure and integrate with our applications. In our company, we call this a Technical Integration Engineer. You'll be responsible for understanding and anticipating the technical needs of our customers, ensuring a successful software implementation, and supporting their ongoing use of our software. You will learn various networking methods and their implementations, the HL7 standard and its applications within our software, SSO frameworks, and the nuances of the healthcare IT landscape.
This role requires you to be a critical thinker and an expert communicator. Preference will be given to people with a technical background in healthcare or healthcare IT, but we believe that talent is more important than training or specific knowledge. If you're a self-managing, curious person with demonstrated skills, but have taken a different path, we'd still love to hear from you.
This position will report to the Director of Implementation Services and is full-time, available at our HQ in Portland, OR, or remote within the U.S.
- Lead customers through the technical onboarding process - configuring the application and interfaces and guiding customer IT teams with varying levels of expertise.
- Act as a liaison between customers and internal staff, simplifying complex technical issues and conveying them in a way that non-technical staff and clients will understand.
- Work closely with your Implementation Manager counterpart on addressing project deliverables and escalating risk areas.
- Identify, advocate for, and implement improved technical tools to better meet our customers' needs.
- Create and manage scalable processes that ensure our customers' technical success.
- Write professional-grade technical documentation to effectively guide customers through the technical onboarding process.
- Partner with Customer Success and Customer Support to perform ongoing maintenance and support of live customers.
- Work collaboratively with Dev Ops, Product, and Engineering on cross-functional initiatives.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of customer-facing professional experience in a technical industry
- Familiarity with the terminal and computer file systems
- Familiarity with Git and version control
- Comfort configuring and managing technical applications
- Strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to think outside the box and roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding project and time management skills
Nice to Have
- Implementation and/or configuration experience with Epic or Cerner EMR systems
- Familiarity working in a start-up or fast-paced customer environment
At Bright.md, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation. Bright.md is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.