Working at CrowdStreet
CrowdStreet believes that the markets are stronger when they are more accessible, transparent, and efficient. For everyone. We are a team dedicated to transforming the world of commercial real estate (CRE) through technology. Our online Marketplace gives investors direct access to commercial real estate investment opportunities, while simultaneously helping real estate sponsors and developers raise capital online.
Headquartered in downtown Portland, our offices overlook historic Pioneer Square. We offer great employee benefits, are committed to fostering a fantastic culture, and are a dog-friendly office. We are proud of our new, modern, and collaborative office environment. (We are currently a 100% remote engineering team due to Covid-19)
CrowdStreet is honored to be named to the 10 Best Tech Startups in Portland and Oregon list for both 2020 and 2021. CrowdStreet was also listed as number nine on Oregon’s 100 fastest growing private companies, by the Portland Business Journal for 2020.
About the Role:
As a QA Automation Engineer at CrowdStreet, you will be contributing towards our automation framework by adding new tests and maintaining our existing automation test suite and occasionally perform manual testing. You’ll add front-end and back-end automation tests and write automation tests for cross browser and mobile testing.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Own and execute on initiatives and processes that improve product quality with a focus on automation.
- Work closely with product managers and developers to understand the product roadmap and product specifications to help determine the right test strategy.
- Assess complexity in writing tests (functional, integration, system, performance, scalability, security), provide estimates and identify risks in timely completion.
- Expand our automation frameworks and tools, enabling them to be used across the development organization.
- Write and maintain Automation and Regression Test Suites that cover core areas of the product. Effectively communicate coverage.
- Champion quality best practices and help cultivate a quality culture through education and mentorship.
What We Must Have:
- 3+ years experience as a Quality Automation Engineer in a Software SaaS Company
- 2+ years experience with Functional Automation tools e.g.Cypress, Selenium, etc
- 2+ years experience using SQL
- 2+ years experience testing APIs
- Experience using Atlassian tools - JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket
- Experience with performance testing, preferably using JMeter
- Experience with AWS (i.e., ELB, Elastic Beanstalk, SQS, RDS PostgreSQL)
- Experience with CI / CD pipelines
- Good understanding of Test Case Management tools - e.g.Test Rail, Zephyr, etc
How to apply:
Please submit your resume online with a cover letter stating:
1) Why you’re interested in working for CrowdStreet, and
2) A brief summary of how you meet each of our qualifications. The best way to do this is to copy/paste the requirements bullets and put a brief answer after each summarizing your relevant experience.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, gender, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.