This role is a pivotal addition the Product Management team and will provide us with both strategic and tactical support for all roadmap initiatives. Reporting to the VP of Product Management, this role requires a keen eye for agile processes and details, passion for technology and solving customer problems, and the ability to maintain control over a diverse set of projects and demands.
The Product Owner’s specific focus will be organizing the diverse set of demands from the Bigleaf product and service, whether it is for features, bugs, or internal improvements. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to leverage their agile experience and help contribute to the development of a strong product management team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate with partners and customers to help develop a mid-term roadmap
- Manage the execution of products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment
- Work with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including support, network operations, user experience, product development, marketing, and sales
- Turn data insights into features with actionable outcomes to the customer
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously review the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks
- Partner with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the features and prioritization
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria
- Prioritize and maintain the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders
- Aid in the development of the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology
- Execute a go-to-market plan, working to ensure that product management, marketing, and sales have what they need to be successful
- Develop and maintain appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment
Qualifications & Attributes:
- Proven track record of delivering solutions, driven by data, with a customer-first mindset
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
- Established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of Agile principles
- Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery of SaaS data and intelligence solutions, including a wide variety of mechanisms, e.g. dashboards, APIs, real time alerts, etc.
- Experience with Telecommunications, Network/Cloud Technology, or Network Security Applications
- 6+ years of direct product management/owner experience or some combination of product management and project/program management
This is a very exciting period of growth for our team. We appreciate you taking the time to carefully read through this ad. Our vision is to bring peace into the lives of our customers through advanced technology and excellent service. If you would like to join us in this role, please send along a resume and cover letter of how you meet the qualifications above and why you’re interested. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, 401k with match and a stock options plan.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and feel it makes our teams stronger, so if you meet the qualifications for this role please feel free to apply.