Working at CrowdStreet
CrowdStreet believes that the markets are stronger when they are more accessible, transparent, and efficient–for everyone. We are a team dedicated to transforming the world of commercial real estate (CRE) through technology and have been recognized by leading industry publications including Globe St. and CRETech. Our online Marketplace gives investors direct access to commercial real estate investment opportunities, while simultaneously helping real estate sponsors and developers raise capital online.
Headquartered in downtown Portland, our offices overlook historic Pioneer Square. We offer great employee benefits and are committed to fostering a fantastic culture, even as our team has moved to 100% remote in the wake of COVID. To help empower our employees to work where they work best, we’re providing everyone with laptops, a monthly stipend to help cover expenses, and the ability to come into the office–under strict safety guidelines–as needed. We’re also hosting weekly digital All Hands to keep everyone connected.
Named by The Oregonian as a 2020 Top Places to Work, CrowdStreet is also a Forbes Top 500 Best Startup Employer, the 2020 Technology Association of Oregon (TAO) Accelerate winner, and the Oregon Entrepreneurs Network (OEN) 2019 Growth Stage Company of the Year.
As CrowdStreet is growing, we are looking for a Project Manager that is excited to join our team and support the growth of our Marketplace. In this role you will work directly with our sponsor customers to ensure they have a great experience fundraising on our Marketplace. You will own offering fundraising projects, managing the process with a variety of teams both internally and externally. The right person will accelerate in a fast-paced environment and be willing to learn and develop new skills along the way, and is someone that is not afraid to step outside of their role to get the job done.
What You'll Be Doing
- Act as the expert on CrowdStreet’s project management and implementation methodology
- Demonstrate mastery and training expertise of all CrowdStreet product and services
- Identify and nurture relationships with key project stakeholders to become their trusted advisor/consultant
- Help customers maximize the value they receive from CrowdStreet’s products and services by using your strong project management, meeting facilitation, and training skills
- Meet internal project expectations and timelines while overcoming project hurdles
- Manage multiple concurrent projects of varying complexity across customers with varying size and experience
- Create project plans and recommendations for improved and enhanced business efficiency
- Drive task management, completion, and coordination across project teams
- Work with and influence internal departments to advocate for customer and project needs
- Participate in the Capital Markets cycle to assist in gathering requirements to formulate delivery methodology
What You Need to Have
- 3+ Years experience as a Customer Success Manager, customer-facing Project Manager, or a similar Operations role at a growing startup
- Bachelor’s level degree in relevant field (additional years of technical implementation and project management experience considered in lieu of a degree)
- Proven experience engaging with customers that result in high client satisfaction
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can show examples of interpersonal skills with a proven ability to prioritize competing project priorities, remain calm under pressure, complete project deliverables and work collaboratively across teams
- A business-minded individual focused on becoming a customer’s trusted advisor, who can proactively identify opportunities for customer expansion
- Proficiency with MS Office, G-Suite, and experience with project tools (i.e. BaseCamp, Asana, Trello, and MS Project)
What is Nice to Have
- Experience with FinTech or in a Startup environment
- Commercial real estate industry experience
- Experience with support ticketing systems
- Experience with HTML, CSS
At CrowdStreet, we believe inclusion and diversity are critical in achieving our goals. We understand that differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring a breadth of knowledge that makes us collectively smarter and better able to compete. We are committed to recruiting, developing, and advancing a diverse staff and engaging in the hard work that makes that possible.