The Enterprise Account Executive (Growth) focuses on the growth of our existing customers and who wants to make an impact on building an exceptional company and customer base. You are passionate about uncovering customer perspectives and value drivers, offering tailored solutions, and growing our customer accounts. You have a deep understanding of the complex challenges of the modern marketing organization.
About OpalOpal is the marketing and communications calendar that unites teams to do exceptional work. Teams who work together in Opal create unprecedented levels of visibility, build team alignment and improve operational efficiency. Visit workwithopal.com to learn why Opal is used by teams everywhere including Starbucks, Target, Minted, General Motors, T-Mobile and Zillow.
- Strategically prospect, develop and close expansion and upsell opportunities with our current customers to meet quota objectives in your assigned region.
- Develop and execute on strategic account plans for each customer that identifies key stakeholder objectives, deliverables and timelines to expand influence and revenue across the customer’s enterprise.
- Learn and master the Opal Value Framework including positioning, capabilities, and solutions to confidently demonstrate the value to customers.
- Bring insights to customers that reflect an understanding of the market, technology landscape, and other potential use cases.
- Strategically engage the customer with value-focused, well-researched insights that address the customer’s unique business situation.
- Maintain a clear understanding of the market and region and continuously adapt to changing dynamics.
- Collaborate across Opal’s GTM (Go To Market) organization including Customer Success, Education and Marketing to maximize Opal’s success in the region.
- Embrace and master the Opal sales operating rhythm including consistent and effective internal communication, collaboration, reporting, and forecasting.
Skills, Experience, Qualifications
- 5+ years of professional B2B marketing software sales experience, SaaS sales experience preferred.
- Expertise selling software subscriptions to complex enterprise marketing organizations.
- A history of successful territory development and quota achievement.
- Confidence in showing ROI and business value in negotiations and communications with business and procurement stakeholders.
- Creative, inquisitive, and curious approach partnering with enterprise customers.
- Commitment to proactive collaboration and accountability. You are prepared, informed, and ready to go.
- Value-focused growth mindset. You see every touchpoint as a chance to create a positive experience for the customer and your team..
- Mastery of digital productivity, collaboration, and sales tools including; Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Slack and G Suite.
- Natural alignment with Opal’s Values: Professional, Intentional, Steadfast, Helpful, Creative, Passionate, and Empathetic.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse communities and cultures.
- Competitive, market-leading compensation package and stock options
- 100% company-paid Medical/Rx, Dental, and Vision Insurance for individuals (plus company-subsidized dependent coverage)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for Health, Dependent Care, Commuter, Parking
- Company-paid Life/AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance for your furry friend
- Flexible Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave & Back-to-Work Program
- 401(k) and Roth Retirement Plans
- Company-sponsored outreach & activity programs
Opal is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment. We believe a diverse workplace promotes innovation and enhances decision making. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will consider all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status.