Network Production Specialist at Bigleaf Networks
Beaverton, OR, US
Bigleaf Networks is growing quickly and we have big plans. We’re looking for a Network Production Specialist to join our Operations team to facilitate receiving, warehousing, inventory control, order fulfillment, distribution facilities maintenance and customer service.
We’re a well-funded fast-growing startup, so your day-to-day tasks will vary a bit and morph over time, but here’s an overview:
• Work with an ERP system, efficiently inputting data, receiving, counting and stocking incoming inventory, confirming against PO and performing other tasks while ensuring accuracy
• Process returns, disassembling, inspecting, re-flashing, and restocking equipment
• Assemble components (light electronics manufacturing including unbox, prepare, provision, test and ship routers)
• Assist in conducting complete physical inventory count as needed
• Organize and maintain warehouse and inventory areas for efficient material storage and handling
• Interact with customers, vendors, and partners via phone and email
• Log and escalate provisioning issues to VP of Operations
• Help identify and implement system/process enhancements to improve the level of service we provide to our Customers and Partners
• Ultimately, you should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
• A passion for serving customers
• Attention to detail is key in this position as you will be dealing with a high volume workload.
• Effective English communication skills
• Experience in warehouse procedures and best practices
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions and prioritize workload effectively
• Good problem solving skills
• Ability to think creatively, stay organized, identify goals, and be self-motivated
• A positive and proactive attitude and a strong desire to learn and grow
• Strong desire to be a critical member of a tight-knit team
• Knowledge of hazards and safety precautions relating to equipment operation and loading and unloading of materials.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and vendors
• Ability to organize items by broad and specific classifications
• Ability to safely use tools and equipment including: telephone; personal computer; printer; copy machine; vehicle, pallet jack, heat gun, electric screwdriver, and other equipment pertaining to this position
• Ability to frequently lift and move up to 25 lbs and occasionally up to 50 lbs
• Ability to occasionally climb, crouch, kneel, and crawl.
This is a very exciting period of growth for our team. We appreciate you taking the time to carefully read through this ad. Our vision is to bring peace into the lives of our customers through advanced technology and excellent service. If you would like to join us in this role please send along a resume and cover letter/email of how you meet the qualifications above and why you’re interested. Some of the benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match and a stock options plan.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and feel it makes our teams stronger, so if you meet the qualifications for this role please feel free to apply.
Working hours for this position are Monday through Friday from 8:30-5pm.