We’re looking for a senior marketing designer to help us translate marketing strategies into compelling visual communications that fulfill campaign goals. This will include creative design for digital advertising, including display, email campaigns, app store promotions and landing pages. The ideal candidate will be strong in campaign concepting, development, and execution as well as collaborating with the product and marketing teams. Though you should have experience designing campaign assets, we’re also looking for someone who’s not afraid to suggest headlines and act as a leader in creative directing campaigns.
- Collaborate with other departments in determining recommended direction for marketing campaigns
- Conceptualize campaign direction to align with strategic recommendations from product, marketing and user acquisition teams
- Assist in writing headlines and suggesting campaign messaging
- Design final usable production files for use in campaign marketing across platforms, including digital and social
- Partner with our User Acquisition team to Iterate and refine campaign designs based on performance metrics
- Assist in developing differentiated campaign communications that can then be A/B tested, measured and refined
- Strong design skills, but not afraid to weigh in on copy or campaign strategies
- A strong sense of brand and marketing design
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work both individually and as a team
- Organizational skills
- Bonus points for illustration or animation skills
- minimum 8+ years of professional digital design work experience
- Online portfolio of digital marketing work
- Strong visual, typographic, and layout sensibilities
- Enthusiasm for The Dyrt’s mission
This is a full-time, remote position and candidates are expected to work standard business hours, have access to high-speed internet, and have a professional working environment sufficient for video conferencing.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, link to online portfolio, and answer all questions.