The Dyrt is the #1 ranked camping app on both iOS and Android. With over 1 million user-submitted campgrounds, reviews, and tips — more than anyone else on the Internet — The Dyrt makes it easier to find campgrounds for the 80+ million Americans who camp.
We are hiring a marketing expert to lead and grow our integrated marketing campaigns for our app and web platforms. The ideal candidate is both highly strategic and tactical. We’re looking for a collaborative leader who knows how to uncover consumer insights and guide targeted marketing strategies. You’re comfortable empowering creative teams with these insights, collaborating on campaign ideas, designing informed ad placements, and analyzing performance data into actionable findings.
- Own MAI (Mobile App Install), retargeting, and web subscription campaigns across Facebook, Google, Apple, and other paid channels
- Conceptualize, develop, and execute user acquisition campaigns across paid, social, and partnership platforms
- Evaluate current channel performance and recommend long-term strategies
- Make key decisions for the implementation and maintenance of our MMP (Mobile Measurement Partner) across both paid and organic channels
- Overhaul existing ads systems and execute new ad campaigns
- Launch new campaigns in coordination with in-house design team
- Generate progress reports, projections, and recommended improvements
Proven Experience With
- Facebook Mobile App Install Ads
- Facebook Traffic Ads with Ecommerce Purchase Objective
- Google Universal App Campaign Experience
- Google Search and Display Ads with Ecommerce Purchase Objection
- Apple Search Ads Experience
- Retargeting across Facebook, Google, and Apple
- MMPs such as Appsflyer, Adjust, Singular, etc.
- Minimum 5+ years working in paid UA
- Personally managed at least $1M in ad spend
- Strong storyteller who understand the psychology of brand building, new audience building, and how ads work within the marketing ecosystem
- Enthusiasm for The Dyrt’s mission to make it easier to find a campground online
- Bachelors degree preferred
This is a full-time, remote position and candidates are expected to work standard business hours, have access to high-speed internet, and have a professional working environment sufficient for video conferencing.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, a resume, and answer all questions included in the application.